Author Topic: More than 5,000 out-of-state voters may have tipped New Hampshire against Trump  (Read 418 times)

Offline corbe

More than 5,000 out-of-state voters may have tipped New Hampshire against Trump
 By Rowan Scarborough - The Washington Times - Thursday, September 7, 2017

Over 6,000 individuals registered to vote in New Hampshire on Election Day Nov. 8 using out-of-state driver’s licenses — and since then the vast majority have neither obtained an in-state license nor registered a motor vehicle.

Speaker of the New Hampshire House Shawn Jasper, a Republican, issued the findings on Thursday based on inquiries he made to the Department of State, which oversees elections, and the Department of Safety.

Since election days, Republicans have charged that a significant number of non-resident Democrats, principally from Massachusetts, flowed into New Hampshire to vote illegally, tilting close elections to their party. Mr. Jasper’s findings give credence, though not outright proof, to those allegations.

The numbers read this way:

6,540 people voted using out-of-state licenses

As of Aug. 30, 1014, about 15 percent had been issued N.H. driver’s licenses.

<..snip..>

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/7/voter-fraud-alert-over-5000-new-hampshire-presiden/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Why would anyone be permitted to vote in one state, based on the "identity" of a driver's license from a DIFFERENT state?

If anything, that appears (at least to me) to serve as prima facie evidence that the person bearing such a document IS NOT a resident the state in question, and should not be granted any voting privileges at all.

Obtaining registration to vote should be DIFFICULT, requiring the person seeking such registration to bear a burden of proof that he/she is entitled to do so.

And it should be required that anyone desiring to become a registered voted do so at least 4-6 months in advance of any election, in order that the registrar of voters may verify the documentation presented.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Why would anyone be permitted to vote in one state, based on the "identity" of a driver's license from a DIFFERENT state?

If anything, that appears (at least to me) to serve as prima facie evidence that the person bearing such a document IS NOT a resident the state in question, and should not be granted any voting privileges at all.

Obtaining registration to vote should be DIFFICULT, requiring the person seeking such registration to bear a burden of proof that he/she is entitled to do so.

And it should be required that anyone desiring to become a registered voted do so at least 4-6 months in advance of any election, in order that the registrar of voters may verify the documentation presented.

I wouldn't doubt that they were invited in.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline MajorClay

Wont see this on MSM

Offline RetBobbyMI

But in their (Dems) mind it is ok because a pubby didn't win. It's exactly the reason the Dems don't want the commission to investigate voter fraud but instead blame the Russians in a false narrative to cover their illegal shenanigans.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Wont see this on MSM

Nope!  And I seriously doubt there will be anyone prosecuted for doing it either.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Another reform we need at the Federal level, but I don't expect anything forthcoming out of the stagnant cesspool of Congress.
The Republic is lost.