Author Topic: Liberal Reporter Attacks Sarah Huckabee For “Cold Hearted” DACA Decision – The Room Exploded At Her Answer  (Read 514 times)

rangerrebew

Liberal Reporter Attacks Sarah Huckabee For “Cold Hearted” DACA Decision – The Room Exploded At Her Answer

By Thomas | Featured Commentator | September 6, 2017 3:12PM

Kristen Welker of NBC News, sounding more like an activist than a reporter, confronted Sanders on the decision:”“The president vowed to treat DREAMers with ‘great heart. “How is this treating them with ‘great heart’?”

Sanders immediately shot back with an extrodinary answer: “I think by allowing an orderly process to take place. You know, there’s a lot of people that I’ve seen attacking the president for not showing the level of compassion that they feel like he should.”

http://thepoliticalinsider.com/liberal-reporter-attacks-sarah-huckabee-cold-hearted-daca-decision-room-exploded-answer/?utm_content=4371d3fdbb69c3b8a6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI&utm_campaign=TPI_Newsletter_9_6_17_afternoon&utm_source=TPI-Newsletter-9-6-17-afternoon&utm_medium=email
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 09:21:11 am by rangerrebew »

Offline goatprairie

I love how the left changes the language. Those nasty conservatives just don't like illegal aliens....they don't like "DREAMERS."
When they're not saying "undocumented immigrants," they're calling them "DREAMERS."

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Idiot headline. SHS gave a good answer, but the room didn't really "explode".

More clickbait conservative media garbage.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Idiot headline. SHS gave a good answer, but the room didn't really "explode".

More clickbait conservative media garbage.

I think SHS is the best Press Secretary since Ari Fleischer.  Smart, combative, but never loses her cool or gets emotional.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
That's because the media things this country should be ruled like a religious tribunal of elders who make all decisions on whether it complies with liberal doctrine or not.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 03:48:17 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline skeeter

Pretty good answer, but IMO it'd been better if she'd just said 'Dreamers aren't the only ones effected by Obama's unconstitutional order, so are the rest of us'.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'd like to see the word "Dreamers" stricken from this entire argument.  It stacks the emotional deck against following the Constitution before the very first sentence gets uttered.  But I know it won't happen..
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: