Author Topic: Time For A Full-Scale Investigation — Maybe Even A Special Counsel — On Hillary, Obama, and Comey  (Read 509 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 ByBen Shapiro
@benshapiro
September 4, 2017

Last week, Senators Chuck Grassley (R-IA) and Lindsey Graham (R-SC) released news that they’d found evidence that in April and May 2016, then-FBI Director James Comey prepared a statement letting former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton off the hook for her alleged mistreatment of classified information. As the senators noted, “As of early May 2016, the FBI had not yet interviewed Secretary Clinton. Moreover, it had yet to finish interviewing sixteen other key witnesses, including Cheryl Mills, Bryan Pagliano, Heather Samuelson, Justin Cooper and John Bentel. These individuals had intimate and personal knowledge relating to Secretary Clinton’s non-government server, including helping her build and administer the device.”

This is patently insane.

more
http://www.dailywire.com/news/20598/time-full-scale-investigation-maybe-even-special-ben-shapiro?utm_source=shapironewsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=090517-news-title&utm_campaign=lead#
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
They should hire me as special counsel. Tomorrow.

The hangings would be next Sunday. After church. With ice cream.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley