Author Topic: D’OH! Chelsea Clinton uses ‘National Day of Prayer’ to defend #DACA, gets just EMBARRASSED  (Read 550 times)

rangerrebew

D’OH! Chelsea Clinton uses ‘National Day of Prayer’ to defend #DACA, gets just EMBARRASSED

Posted at 8:54 am on September 4, 2017 by Sam J.

Chelsea Clinton thought it would be a good idea to invoke the spirit of the ‘National Day of Prayer’ to make an overly emotional plea for DACA:

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2017/09/04/doh-chelsea-clinton-uses-national-day-of-prayer-to-defend-daca-gets-just-embarrassed/

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Taking a stab at making the Clintoons relevant. Not working.  **nononono*
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Chelsea get 'roasted' every time she tries to Tweet. She is not very bright, and always says something stupid.
She might try to run for some office eventually, but I don't see her winning. Like her mother, she just doesn't have it. She's been so sheltered and pampered her entire life, she doesn't have a clue what 'real people' or 'real life' is all about. Her whole life has always been yachts and caviar and ivy league schools.

She is the ultimate pampered princess. She has zero experience with the real world.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

She is the ultimate pampered princess. She has zero experience with the real world.
I doubt she's ever been inside a grocery store or had to pump her own gas - let alone drive a car!  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline verga

The title is misleading. She is not the least bit embarrassed, she just keeps saying stupid things over and over.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline stephen50right

Chelsea charges God $1,000 per prayer.

Yes, that's less than her normal rate, but that's because God is special.