Author Topic: USA Today Forces Apology Out of Olbermann for Profane Attack on Betsy Devos  (Read 696 times)

rangerrebew

USA Today Forces Apology Out of Olbermann for Profane Attack on Betsy Devos
By Tim Graham | September 3, 2017 11:07 PM EDT

USA Today deputy editorial page editor David Mastio stood out inside the "mainstream media" for taking exception to GQ commentator Keith Olbermann calling Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos a "motherf----r" on Twitter in the midst of Hurricane Harvey. Mastio forced an apology out of Olbermann when no one else in the media elite had written a word about the attack. He suggested the "Gentleman's Quarterly" concept in GQ had clearly vanished.

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tim-graham/2017/09/03/olby-goes-all-mofo-devos

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: USA Today Forces Apology Out of Olbermann for Profane Attack on Betsy Devos
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 01:37:17 pm »
I thought Keith Olberman died from lack of interest.

I guess fungus never dies.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2017, 03:20:12 pm »
Nowadays I would guess Olberbaby spends his time in a secluded room wearing a bib to catch the foam from his mouth. The guy literally sounds like he's one step away from the guys in the white suits throwing a net over him and hauling him away to the asylum and padded walls and a straightjacket.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2017, 09:13:26 am »
Well, the good news is that we know Twitter will ban Keith Olberman due to their new anti-hate policy.   :whistle:

Offline Applewood

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2017, 11:09:03 am »
What was the idiot's beef with the education secretary and what did it have to do with Harvey?

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2017, 01:34:14 pm »
She just made some remark about how the admin would be doing its best to help the Harvey victims or some other kind of standard, innocuous remark,  and Overbaby went bananas.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 01:34:36 pm by goatprairie »

Offline Applewood

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2017, 02:17:25 pm »
Nowadays I would guess Olberbaby spends his time in a secluded room wearing a bib to catch the foam from his mouth. The guy literally sounds like he's one step away from the guys in the white suits throwing a net over him and hauling him away to the asylum and padded walls and a straightjacket.

I remember the night the Republicans won the majority in the House.  At the time, Olberdope was manning coverage of the elections for MSNBC.  When it was clear the Dems were now the minority, Dopey went ballistic.  Attacked the voters, calling them all "stupid."  I thought the guys in white coats would have to haul him away in a straitjacket.  He was stark raving mad. I should see if I can find a You Tube of his rant.  It was pure entertainment.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2017, 02:18:05 pm »
She just made some remark about how the admin would be doing its best to help the Harvey victims or some other kind of standard, innocuous remark,  and Overbaby went bananas.

Thanks.