Author Topic: Ph.D. Physicist Uses Empirical Data To Assert CO2 Greenhouse Theory A ‘Phantasm’ To Be ‘Neglected’  (Read 487 times)

rangerrebew

Ph.D. Physicist Uses Empirical Data To Assert CO2 Greenhouse Theory A ‘Phantasm’ To Be ‘Neglected’

By Kenneth Richard on 4. September 2017
 New Paper: Experiment Reveals No Detectable
‘Greenhouse’ Difference Between CO2 And Air

Below is a very abridged quoted summary of a new scientific paper published by Dr. Thomas Allmendinger, a physicist (chemistry, quantum mechanics) who uses a real-world experiment to document a glaring lack of empirical support for the position that CO2 is a dominant agent of atmospheric warming.

http://notrickszone.com/#sthash.uBc77k0X.sBFSQfeM.dpbs
One-sentence summary: Shortwave radiation heats both CO2 and air only up to a limited temperature threshold, and there is no observed difference between the heat absorption/emission of  air vs. CO2. 

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Finally. Not even a scientist and it's easy to see that CO2 does not have the effect that 'scientists' claim it does on temperature.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Suppressed

I'm curious what he proposes as the mechanism that yields a very strong correlation between CO2 and temperature in the geologic record.  For example, when huge deposits of coal burned in the late Paleozoic, the temperature shot up.  It wasn't just heat from the fires!  :laugh:
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn