Author Topic: Trump Just Announced Dozens of White House Appointments -- Here's the Full List  (Read 839 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Just Announced Dozens of White House Appointments -- Here's the Full List

Leah Barkoukis
|
Posted: Sep 02, 2017 1:45 PM

President Trump announced more than three dozen appointments Friday night for key administration positions.

The president intends to nominate Richard Grenell to serve as the next U.S. ambassador to Germany. Grenell served in former President George W. Bush’s administration as a spokesman for the U.S. mission to the United Nations.

“For nearly two decades, he has served as the primary communications adviser for public officials at the local, state, Federal, and international levels, as well as for a Fortune 200 ranked company,” the White House statement said. “Mr. Grenell is the longest serving United States spokesman at the United Nations (2001-2008) having served four United States Ambassadors.”

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2017/09/02/trump-just-announced-dozens-of-white-house-appointments--heres-the-full-list-n2376599
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

About time. 

Offline Suppressed

About time.

Verbatim, you wrote my thoughts.

Have we ever had such a cunctatious POTUS, with regard to appointments?!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline libertybele

Briefly looked at the list and don't recognize any of the names. As for Trump being slow to make appointments, I can't remember when the media was so focused on appointments.  I don't remember a focus on Bammy's appointments, nor Bush's. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline the_doc

About time.
About forty appointments?  Based on Trump's staffing decisions in the past, I would guess that 30 of them are lousy.

Offline Suppressed

I don't remember a focus on Bammy's appointments, nor Bush's.

Because they were responsible and made them?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline libertybele

Of course they made the appointments ... but I don't recall it being a huge focus.  It's only a focus because it's President Trump.  I've not been a Trump fan and certainly he wasn't my choice, but the continual scrutiny and blatant nit-picking of him is absolutely ridiculous.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

No. It is only everything about Trump must be a negative.

Under Obama, More Appointments Go Unfilled
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
There is a long list.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Briefly looked at the list and don't recognize any of the names. As for Trump being slow to make appointments, I can't remember when the media was so focused on appointments.  I don't remember a focus on Bammy's appointments, nor Bush's.

So true.  I wonder if all the 'about time' people here had any awareness at all of the timing of Obama's appointments.

Or any previous president.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.