Author Topic: Trump 'speaks in ways that I wouldn't' on North Korea, but US must show 'strength': Ted Cruz  (Read 505 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump 'speaks in ways that I wouldn't' on North Korea, but US must show 'strength': Ted Cruz

By NICKI ZINK

Sep 3, 2017, 10:50 AM ET

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz said President Donald Trump "speaks in ways that I wouldn't" on North Korea but that it helps to "have a president who is strong."

The Republican senator told ABC News "This Week" co-anchor Martha Raddatz that if North Korea's claim that it successfully tested a hydrogen bomb Sunday is true, it is "a serious escalation in their ability to commit mass acts of murder" that will spur calls for "further serious steps to prevent North Korea from using those weapons."

"North Korea right now, it’s the most dangerous place on the face of the planet," Cruz said on "This Week" Sunday. "Kim Jong Un, who’s the dictator there, he is radical, he is unpredictable, he is extreme, and he’s getting more and more dangerous weapons."

more
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-speaks-ways-wouldnt-north-korea-us-show/story?id=49593993
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Mom MD

typical rabid anti Cruz response at TOS
God is still in control

Offline Applewood

typical rabid anti Cruz response at TOS

Wait.  It will probably start here soon.

Wingnut

Wait.  It will probably start here soon.

Cue the haters... 3, 2, 1...

Offline RoosGirl

Here, let me help them...