Author Topic: Obama team’s 2020 signals spark chatter among Dems  (Read 458 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama team’s 2020 signals spark chatter among Dems
« on: September 03, 2017, 01:45:15 pm »
Obama team’s 2020 signals spark chatter among Dems
By Amie Parnes - 09/03/17 06:00 AM EDT

Democrats are expressing concern that advisers and aides to former President Obama have already begun signaling which candidate they might support for the White House in 2020.

Valerie Jarrett, one of Obama’s closest confidantes, and David Simas, the CEO of Obama’s foundation, have sent smoke signals urging former Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick to enter the race.

Simas, who once served as a top aide to Patrick, is an ardent supporter of Patrick, sources tell The Hill, while Jarrett has privately told friends that she would do what it takes to support him.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/348927-obama-teams-2020-signals-spark-chatter-among-dems
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline andy58-in-nh

Re: Obama team’s 2020 signals spark chatter among Dems
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2017, 01:53:18 pm »
I suspect there is more than a little truth to this report.

The Obamas are on the verge of buying property on Martha's Vineyard, and former Governor Patrick has been a friend of the family, as well as the recipient of their political patronage.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Re: Obama team’s 2020 signals spark chatter among Dems
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2017, 02:15:12 pm »
Even when president, Obama's track record of helping candidates get elected was a joke. I don't know why anyone would expect that to change in 2020. Patrick has as good a shot at the nomination as any of their other losers, but it won't be a result of Obama's "help"...
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 03:39:18 pm by Snarknado »
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA