Author Topic: Kid Rock Responds to Watchdog Group's Complaint Against His Senate Run: 'Go F--- Yourselves'  (Read 3504 times)

Online corbe

Testing 1,2,3, check, check.   If @sheardedoffnut is a Mod, he must be , the one that's usually sick because of @Frank Cannon.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So I am no the only one that thinks @Wingnut is a Mod!
I agree too, but is he a Mod or a MOD ?

Maybe he's just hiding behind that manly avatar?

I think I know what's coming next

Online corbe

It's been a long time since we've had a Mod appreciation Thread, wait, it's been practically NEVER, and since I'm still posting wingy aint one, so let us show a little Love here, folks.

*second attempt to jack wingy's worthless Thread.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
   Him and @Frank Cannon both know I'm homophobic (sorry, @Emjay) and they exploit that weakness and I'm OK with that @RoosGirl
   I know their weaknesses also, which I will not divulge here, 2 of my best internet buddies, them.

Well, you know what they say about homophobes.

I'm not saying it.

THEY say it.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
LOL  Bless you DC!!! Love you brother...  But I must ask....who in their right mind wouldever  make Me a f*ing Mod... much less Mod 2?   That SOB has  serious problems.  :silly: :silly:

Yes, he does, brother.  He definitely has it in for me.

Or is that out for me.

Anyway, I try to watch myself around him.

Online corbe

Well, you know what they say about homophobes.

I'm not saying it.

THEY say it.

Yea, I get that @Emjay, It's common knowledge and I am here to dispute that, I'm not scared of Gays, I'm just old fashioned and want them to go back in the closet or whatever I don't promote my Sex Life on anybody, and I expect the same considerations.
   It is just one of the many treads that are being pulled to unravel this Judeo-Christian society that out Nation was founded on, it saddens me.  I know you are a bit more progressive in this area than I and I respect that and You.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
   Yea, I get that @Emjay, It's common knowledge and I am here to dispute that, I'm not scared of Gays, I'm just old fashioned and want them to go back in the closet or whatever I don't promote my Sex Life on anybody, and I expect the same considerations.
   It is just one of the many treads that are being pulled to unravel this Judeo-Christian society that out Nation was founded on, it saddens me.  I know you are a bit more progressive in this area than I and I respect that and You.

I was kidding about that and I think you're well aware of it.

I am also sad about the lowering of standards in our society.  I combat it in little ways like refusing to watch TV shows that promote lifestyles I don't agree with.

I'm not going to argue about homosexuality.  I believe that a small percentage of people are born homosexual and cannot help it.  I don't think they should be harassed or punished for that alone unless they do something else offensive or criminal.

Remember the mathematician genius who solved the Nazi code in WWII saving thousands and thousands of lives.  Britain thanked him by throwing him in jail for homosexuality.  That is just wrong.

Online corbe

Remember the mathematician genius who solved the Nazi code in WWII saving thousands and thousands of lives.  Britain thanked him by throwing him in jail for homosexuality.  That is just wrong.

I saw that Movie, it was a completely different time, early 40's, the British Government was wrong then and the US did the same thing back then, if it was beneficial to their cause, whatever that was.
   My Point is to respect Societal Norms and keep who, why, where, when and how you share your love~with someone, personable, it should never, ever be open to discussion and if it is, it's EVIL.

Silver Pines

888high58888

@RoosGirl

This could still be going tonight, especially if @Frank Cannon gets in, lol.

Silver Pines

.Only I can ban... :smokin:

@mystery-ak

Said in a Donald Trump voice with accompanying small-hand gestures.

:laugh:
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 12:54:23 pm by CatherineofAragon »

Oceander

I was kidding about that and I think you're well aware of it.

I am also sad about the lowering of standards in our society.  I combat it in little ways like refusing to watch TV shows that promote lifestyles I don't agree with.

I'm not going to argue about homosexuality.  I believe that a small percentage of people are born homosexual and cannot help it.  I don't think they should be harassed or punished for that alone unless they do something else offensive or criminal.

:thumbsup:

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Britain thanked him by throwing him in jail for homosexuality.

Considering that homosexuality was rampant in Britain, I would would say that was probably not the real reason.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline RoosGirl

Considering that homosexuality was rampant in Britain, I would would say that was probably not the real reason.

Look up Alan Turing.  I believe he was arrested for indecency and part of keeping him out of jail was agreeing to hormone injections.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I don't promote my Sex Life on anybody....

No, you just capitalize it.

Braggart.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Frank Cannon

@RoosGirl

This could still be going tonight, especially if @Frank Cannon gets in, lol.

I feel like I missed something.