Author Topic: Kid Rock Responds to Watchdog Group's Complaint Against His Senate Run: 'Go F--- Yourselves'  (Read 3498 times)

Wingnut

AH HAH!  I knew it!   YOU are MOD2!!!     :seeya:

LOL  Bless you DC!!! Love you brother...  But I must ask....who in their right mind wouldever  make Me a f*ing Mod... much less Mod 2?   That SOB has  serious problems.  :silly: :silly:

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
So I am not the only one that thinks @Wingnut is a Mod!

Gotta be!

I'll sleep better tonight, now.    ^-^
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 12:59:30 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

LOL  Bless you DC!!! Love you brother...  But I must ask....who in their right mind wouldever  make Me a f*ing Mod... much less Mod 2?   That SOB has  serious problems.  :silly: :silly:

LOL!   Okay....perhaps, MOD3...or 4?

You'd make a terrific moderator, buddy.   Both you AND uncle Frank.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline corbe

I dunno, you do seem a little preoccupied with Corbe's sexual status.

Him and @Frank Cannon both know I'm homophobic (sorry, @Emjay) and they exploit that weakness and I'm OK with that @RoosGirl
   I know their weaknesses also, which I will not divulge here, 2 of my best internet buddies, them.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Wingnut

All right!..  My hat is in the ring.  MOD me!   888high58888

Wingnut

Him and @Frank Cannon both know I'm homophobic (sorry, @Emjay) and they exploit that weakness and I'm OK with that @RoosGirl
   I know their weaknesses also, which I will not divulge here, 2 of my best internet buddies, them.

You are Fagtastic.

Offline RoosGirl

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

22222frying pan
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
All right!..  My hat is in the ring.  MOD me!   888high58888

****slapping
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline RoosGirl

I didn't know we could petition to be a Mod.  I would throw my hat in, but I don't have one.

Offline corbe

The Mods, they have to be amongst us, Right, to Moderate us so fairly? 
    I have a few suspicions but @wangnut aint there and if I'm banned real soon that should be yall's first clue.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DCPatriot

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
    The Mods, they have to be amongst us, Right, to Moderate us so fairly? 
    I have a few suspicions but @wangnut aint there and if I'm banned real soon that should be yall's first clue.

MODs can't ban......they can give timeouts..Only I can ban... :smokin:
Support the USO

Offline RoosGirl

MODs can't ban......they can give timeouts..Only I can ban... :smokin:

:media:

Offline corbe

Correction: If this occurs to me soon, @wornut is responsible and can be safely declared a Mod.

Offline corbe

You kind gentle Man, you.

sorry @mystery-ak

« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 01:29:22 am by corbe »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
come on corbe...
Support the USO

Offline RoosGirl

Offline corbe

Kid Rock's musical style ranges from rap rock and heavy metal to country to hip hop and nu metal.[27][28] His influences include Warren Zevon, Jim Croce, Hank Williams Jr., Hank Williams, Johnny Cash, David Allan Coe, Bob Seger, Run-DMC, Beastie Boys, Whodini, Too Short, Eric B. & Rakim, Esham and Lynyrd Skynyrd.

Kid Rock has also said he is a big fan of AC/DC, ZZ Top, Bob Seger, and The Rolling Stones.[27]

He'll make a great Senator.

:nometalk:

BACK ON TRACK.

Offline Fantom

Kids kids kids..... and I thought this place had class.  :shrug:

Guess I know how to roll now.

Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Back to the topic at hand-

Offline RoosGirl

Back to the topic at hand-

LOL  Yep.  The whole thread has been that.