Author Topic: Obama offered 'reflections' instead of advice to Trump in Inauguration Day letter  (Read 319 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama offered 'reflections' instead of advice to Trump in Inauguration Day letter
By Brandon Carter - 09/03/17 09:18 AM EDT

Former President Obama offered "reflections" instead of advice to President Trump in an Inaguration Day letter that touched on American leadership in the world and democratic institutions, CNN reported Sunday.

In the nearly 300-word letter obtained by the network, Obama congratulated him on his “remarkable run” and said “all of us, regardless of party, should hope for expanded prosperity and security during your tenure.”

“This is a unique office, without a clear blueprint for success, so I don't know that any advice from me will be particularly helpful,” Obama added. “Still, let me offer a few reflections from the past 8 years.”

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/349032-obama-offered-trump-key-advice-in-inauguration-letter
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Empty words coming from a Maoist.