Author Topic: The 2016 Election is Not Reversible  (Read 626 times)

rangerrebew

The 2016 Election is Not Reversible
« on: September 02, 2017, 11:55:57 am »
The 2016 Election is Not Reversible
By Angelo Codevilla| August 31, 2017

Today, the bipartisan ruling class, which the electorate was trying to shed by supporting anti-establishment candidates of both parties in 2016, feels as if it has dodged the proverbial bullet. The Trump administration has not managed to staff itself—certainly not with anti-establishment people—and may never do so. Because the prospect of that happening brought the ruling class’s several elements together and energized them as never before, today, prospects of more power with fewer limits than ever eclipse the establishment’s fears of November 2016.

https://amgreatness.com/2017/08/31/2016-election-not-reversible/

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: The 2016 Election is Not Reversible
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2017, 12:43:17 pm »
Good stuff. That is a good read.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline aligncare

Re: The 2016 Election is Not Reversible
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2017, 01:19:37 pm »
Codevilla demonstrates a good grasp of current political trends. While I don't agree with every conclusion he draws much of it rings true. And to me, 'out there' certainly does feel like the tremors that come before the big quake. There may be something to his thesis.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 01:25:01 pm by aligncare »