Author Topic: NYT Report Says John Kelly Can’t Stop Trump From ‘Binge-Watching Fox News’  (Read 1110 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

NYT Report Says John Kelly Can’t Stop Trump From ‘Binge-Watching Fox News’
by Josh Feldman | 8:21 pm, September 1st, 2017

New York Times reporters Maggie Haberman and Glenn Thrush have another big report on what’s going on inside the White House tonight, this one focused on the relationship between President Trump and Chief of Staff John Kelly.

And based on the Times report, Trump has been fuming at Kelly on at least once occasion:

more
https://www.mediaite.com/online/nyt-report-says-john-kelly-cant-stop-trump-from-binge-watching-fox-news/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
The NYTimes has a new mission in life.

John Kelly terrifies them.  They are afraid he will succeed in bringing discipline and order to the White House inner circle.

They have a hit piece every day on the relationship between Kelly and Trump and all without a named source in any story.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

What I found interesting, is, Trump only uses his phone, he doesn't have a laptop or desktop computer. That is not normal in today's world.  I have said after researching his early life, he likely has a learning disability and not having a computer may be one way he covers up the disability.  He is visual only, not reading.  In the past, he said he got his news from watching TV.  He doesn't read, has his people report to him verbally every morning and turn in only one sheet of paper as his/her report. Now, Kelly is deciding who gets to see him but his rule of verbal reporting and one sheet of paper is the rule.  Months ago, I read that is what he did in his business, too - verbal reports, not writing for him to read.  Back then before being president, he said he didn't have time to read.  Every person has time to read something.  He didn't/doesn't read but stays stuck on watching TV.

And, now, he gets his news from watching just Fox. He daily watches Fox and Friends in the morning, has recently said it is the best program on TV.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@mystery-ak

What I found interesting, is, Trump only uses his phone, he doesn't have a laptop or desktop computer. That is not normal in today's world.  I have said after researching his early life, he likely has a learning disability and not having a computer may be one way he covers up the disability.  He is visual only, not reading.  In the past, he said he got his news from watching TV.  He doesn't read, has his people report to him verbally every morning and turn in only one sheet of paper as his/her report. Now, Kelly is deciding who gets to see him but his rule of verbal reporting and one sheet of paper is the rule.  Months ago, I read that is what he did in his business, too - verbal reports, not writing for him to read.  Back then before being president, he said he didn't have time to read.  Every person has time to read something.  He didn't/doesn't read but stays stuck on watching TV.

And, now, he gets his news from watching just Fox. He daily watches Fox and Friends in the morning, has recently said it is the best program on TV.

No wonder he hates paper.  If he could get all the paper out of DC, we could save the forests.

Interesting take on Trump and believable.  Amazing that he's been able to accomplish so much if he can't read.  I don't blame him for watching Fox only.  Why watch stations that lie and insult you?

I'm sure he can read a little but it could be possible that he's never read a book.  Maybe not even the one he wrote.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
By the way, I like Fox and Friends also.  The hosts are eminently likable and they cover a variety of stories.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Of course, they are on at two AM here so I have to remember to take them if I want to watch.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
by Josh Feldman | 8:21 pm, September 1st, 2017

New York Times reporters Maggie Haberman and Glenn Thrush have another big report on what’s going on inside the White House tonight, this one focused on the relationship between President Trump and Chief of Staff John Kelly.

And based on the Times report, Trump has been fuming at Kelly on at least once occasion:

more
https://www.mediaite.com/online/nyt-report-says-john-kelly-cant-stop-trump-from-binge-watching-fox-news/

It's possible that Trump is not binge watching Fox News.  He may be one of those people who HAS to have the TV on.  I'm one of those people myself and half the time I'm not even watching.

If you keep a 24 hour news station on, it's 3/4 repetition and just background noise.

Or it's entirely possible that the whole article is a lie.

Offline skeeter

This is my lead-off assumption these days.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It's possible that Trump is not binge watching Fox News.  He may be one of those people who HAS to have the TV on.  I'm one of those people myself and half the time I'm not even watching.

If you keep a 24 hour news station on, it's 3/4 repetition and just background noise.

Well, it IS Mediaite.  That they may be lying is always pretty high on my list of probabilities.

We have the TV on news almost all day too.  It's just background noise.  Unless Baseball is on (5PM today, Dbacks at Rockies).
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

One more time. Trump reads. Friends and associates who spent time with him know this to be true. He reads books, magazines, newspapers, sports, trade journals, business journals, contracts, financial reports – like most billionaires do.

Now, if you want to say Trump has a fleeting grasp of English grammar, there I'll agree with you.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 08:47:13 pm by aligncare »

Offline corbe

Good point @aligncare but to most of us mere mortals, the more an individual READS, the better command they have of the English Language, JS.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
One more time. Trump reads. Friends and associates who spent time with him know this to be true. He reads books, magazines, newspapers, sports, trade journals, business journals, contracts, financial reports – like most billionaires do.

Now, if you want to say Trump has a fleeting grasp of English grammar, there I'll agree with you.

I believe you but I also think Trump has a short attention span and probably can't sit still long enough to be a prolific reader.

Offline aligncare

Good point @aligncare but to most of us mere mortals, the more an individual READS, the better command they have of the English Language, JS.

Haven't you learned by now Trump is in a category by himself?  Let's just leave it at that.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
@mystery-ak

Of course he would.  They were selling Trump from the beginning of the campaign.  I don't watch FOX news anymore.  Not saying that I don't approve of anything Trump does, I do.  But FOX new is opinion not news.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.