Author Topic: FAKE NEWS: CNN Caught Faking Harvey Rescue Video in Pathetic Stunt  (Read 857 times)

rangerrebew

FAKE NEWS: CNN Caught Faking Harvey Rescue Video in Pathetic Stunt
By Andrew West August 31, 2017

CNN has completely botched their coverage of Hurricane Harvey in a number of ways, but today’s nonsense if absolutely mind-boggling.

On Hollywood movie sets, there are folks whose sole purpose is to monitor production for so-called “continuity errors”; issues in movies where a character’s glass is suddenly full after taking several sips, or an actress’ hair style changes from shot to shot without explanation.

http://constitution.com/fake-news-cnn-caught-faking-harvey-rescue-video-pathetic-stunt/

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: FAKE NEWS: CNN Caught Faking Harvey Rescue Video in Pathetic Stunt
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 02:25:09 pm »
You just 'accidentally' drove into that ravine. Right?
Because you thought it was a road. Right?

When the guy goes into the water, he calmly rolls his window down and puts his elbow out, like he is on a country drive Sunday morning.

This is laughingly fake. I wonder how much the guy was paid to purposely wreck his truck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e8mX6VWXvQ
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2017, 02:57:14 pm »
Shades of the Today Show's Katrina coverage ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgm3_jzcNm4
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2017, 03:02:46 pm »
Shades of the Today Show's Katrina coverage ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgm3_jzcNm4

LOL.   A scene right out of Deliverance. Where Ronny Cox went down the rapids!

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2017, 03:08:50 pm »
Aside from the usual liars screaming "Fake news" at everything I don't see what's fake about it.

I see a reporter inserting himself into a situation and dramatizing it but nothing particularly fake.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2017, 03:14:07 pm »
Aside from the usual liars screaming "Fake news" at everything I don't see what's fake about it.

I see a reporter inserting himself into a situation and dramatizing it but nothing particularly fake.

I am inclined to agree, if you are going to call something fake then you'd better have real proof.

I went to the read the article to see what proof they had, but the web site wanted to put a virus on my computer so I had to kill my browser.

Wingnut

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2017, 03:14:14 pm »
Yup...Just like Those chevy trucks with the gas tanks that exploded on rear end crashes and caught on fire all by themselves when NBC film them...  The MSN never stages a news story.  Nah.

Offline Millee

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2017, 03:18:47 pm »

Apart from wearing khaki shorts and sandals and then seconds later wearing dark pants and boots, I don't either.   *****rollingeyes*****

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2017, 03:44:45 pm »
Apart from wearing khaki shorts and sandals and then seconds later wearing dark pants and boots, I don't either.   *****rollingeyes*****

Yep. The reporter changes clothes like Superman, in the blink of an eye. But also the calm nature of the driver gives it away. He makes no effort to exit the truck once he rolls into the water. Also, the reporter never asks the guy what happen. Instead, the reporter recites TO the driver how he ended up in the water.

If people want to believe this is real, that is perfectly fine with me. All I can say is that I don't believe it. Not for a second will I ever believe that this is not a staged act.

There is no road on the other side. Where was he going? It is not like he was in an intersection, or crossroad of some kind. It is a dead end. He drove directly into the ravine for some reason, with nowhere to go afterward. Where was he going? There is nowhere to go from where he drove.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 04:07:39 pm by 240B »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2017, 04:16:00 pm »

Yes, that does raise some questions. 

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2017, 07:32:20 pm »

CNN Appears to Have Staged This Rescue in Hurricane Harvey. Fake News?

http://consjournal.com/cnn-appears-to-have-staged-this-rescue-in-hurricane-harvey/

Oceander

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2017, 07:36:17 pm »
You just 'accidentally' drove into that ravine. Right?
Because you thought it was a road. Right?

When the guy goes into the water, he calmly rolls his window down and puts his elbow out, like he is on a country drive Sunday morning.

This is laughingly fake. I wonder how much the guy was paid to purposely wreck his truck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e8mX6VWXvQ

That's total B.S.!  I mean the video.  He's faster than superman if he can change his trousers like that. 
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 07:37:06 pm by Oceander »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2017, 09:20:33 pm »

When a reporter and his crew stage an accident to make it look like the reporter is a hero of some kind, then it meets my definition of "fake news."  YMMV.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: