Author Topic: ISIS made a deal with Hezbollah to get bused out of Syria, but the US may strike them anyways  (Read 553 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
ISIS made a deal with Hezbollah to get bused out of Syria, but the US may strike them anyways
Associated Press

Associated Press

Aug. 30, 2017, 10:54 AM 3,508

ISIS Syria Lebanese soldiers rest on top of an armored personnel carrier during a media trip organized by the Lebanese army, on the outskirts of Ras Baalbek, northeast Lebanon, Monday, Aug. 28, 2017. Lebanon's Hezbollah TV is reporting that Islamic State militants started leaving the border area with Syria on Monday as part of a negotiated deal to end the extremist group's presence there. Hassan Ammar/Associated Press

The Latest on the Syrian conflict and the war against the Islamic State group (all times local):

A U.S. official says the coalition is monitoring a convoy of Islamic State fighters who were evacuated from the Lebanon-Syria border toward an area near Iraq under a controversial agreement and may strike the militants.

Continued: http://www.businessinsider.com/us-says-it-may-strike-isis-militants-being-bused-out-of-syria-2017-8

Basically re-airing a story from a few days ago; but people are upset in Lebanon and see this as their government per Hezbollah, making a deal with the devil. I think it is an important story seeing how there are so many "blame America" types.

Hezbollah, Syria, Russia, all allies.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
There seems to be NO "good side" in Syria.

I'd applaud if the entire country simply disappeared from the face of the Earth.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I want to reiterate how upset a lot of "common" Lebanese type people are about this.

Naharnet, Lebanese news, always has some interesting comments.

s.o.s 8 hours ago 01

Ab sooolutely. Treason is treason whether you're simple garbage man, prime minister or president. You and your dwarfish Syrian Resident buddy should be tried and executed if found guilty. Needless it is to add that Hizbalot and members will meet a similar fate.

You're a sellout and a traitor Saad Basharovich Hariri!
http://www.naharnet.com/stories/en/234774-hariri-says-he-and-aoun-allowed-is-to-cross-to-syria-denies-presence-of-missile-factories

I hope and pray Lebanon will be okay, they use to be the "Christian" nation over there, not so much anymore. Their Civil War in the '80s, I think it was a long war was a very ugly affair.