Author Topic: Women's March Wants Harvey Donations To Go To Non-Whites  (Read 1643 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Women's March Wants Harvey Donations To Go To Non-Whites
« on: August 30, 2017, 10:00:41 pm »
townhall
 Leah Barkoukis
Posted: Aug 30, 2017 4:41 PM

[excerpt]

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2017/08/30/womens-march-wants-harvey-donations-to-go-to-nonwhites-n2375179

The Women’s March sent out a tweet Wednesday with recommendations for how people can help the victims of Hurricane Harvey in Texas—but based on their suggestions, they seem to be only interested in helping non-whites.

“Here's a list of orgs working to keep immigrant, Black, Latinx & other communities safe after Hurricane Harvey,” Women’s March tweeted along with a link to a Color Lines article titled, “How to Donate Money and Other Aid to Communities of Color in Houston.”

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Women's March Wants Harvey Donations To Go To Non-Whites
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2017, 10:10:21 pm »
I have no doubt that I am not the only one who is getting SICK of all this racist CRAP coming from the Black community and the Democrats. If they keep pushing and pushing, there will be a blow-back.

Eventually, nice, peace loving Christian patriots ARE going to become actually racist for real. Just in response to this constant avalanche of racist bullshit coming from the Left.

I've just about had my fill of it. They better get off this racism horse they are riding to death, before it becomes serious. At a minimum Democrats will continue to lose elections nationally, and at worse it could start provoking violence from people who otherwise never even considered the idea of being racist in any way.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline endicom

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 10:15:17 pm »
I have no doubt that I am not the only one who is getting SICK of all this racist CRAP coming from the Black community and the Democrats. If they keep pushing and pushing, there will be a blow-back.

Women's March is the Linda Sarsour group.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2017, 10:24:36 pm »
I just watched an all-white CG crew rescue a black family off their roof...I am sure that family is grateful to that crew for their devotion to duty...at least I hope so.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 10:36:37 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2017, 10:26:26 pm »

Eventually, nice, peace loving Christian patriots ARE going to become actually racist for real. Just in response to this constant avalanche of racist bullshit coming from the Left.

Not this one.  I don't associate the actions of a few jerkoffs with an entire race.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Oceander

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2017, 10:27:01 pm »
Sick racists. 

Wingnut

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2017, 10:28:27 pm »
Sick racists.

And Man haters.... White men who are providers...

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2017, 10:41:56 pm »
It's cool, how about Whites spend a year not spending money on any entertainment or endeavour that has anyone of color involved? let them support their own racism. Or how about the aide money spent for non Whites be representative of the percentage of taxes paid by non Whites? I mean wouldn't that be fair?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 10:44:36 pm by GtHawk »

Offline berdie

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2017, 10:43:58 pm »
And Man haters.... White men who are providers...

Frankly, folks, this ain't Katrina. The people affected are black, white, rich, poor and all others.  Put your racism in the drawer for a moment. Or maybe in your drawers...whatever woks for you.

Wingnut

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2017, 10:53:00 pm »
Frankly, folks, this ain't Katrina. The people affected are black, white, rich, poor and all others.  Put your racism in the drawer for a moment. Or maybe in your drawers...whatever woks for you.

You talkin to me.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2017, 10:54:57 pm »

Women's March is the Linda Sarsour group.

Her 15 minutes are running out fast. She is a radical, terrorism supporting jihadi. So far, the Liberals are willfully ignoring her violent radical Islamic views. But she can't keep it hidden for long.

Once the Liberals/homosexuals begin to realize what she really has in mind for them, her time will be over. I think this will happen sooner rather than later. She is too extreme to maintain her cover for very long. IMO
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 11:34:45 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2017, 10:55:27 pm »
Not this one.  I don't associate the actions of a few jerkoffs with an entire race.
Very good. We have to remember that.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2017, 11:13:01 pm »
Very good. We have to remember that.

"God grant me patience, because if you grant me strength I'm going to need bail money to go with it."

HT to Catherine of Aragon
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline libertybele

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2017, 12:05:06 am »

I've just about had my fill of it. They better get off this racism horse they are riding to death, before it becomes serious. At a minimum Democrats will continue to lose elections nationally, and at worse it could start provoking violence from people who otherwise never even considered the idea of being racist in any way.

The blow-back is what they've been pushing for ...Bammy and Holder have taken this country back in race relations decades and with the BLM it has gotten worse.  I'm not so sure that DEMS will lose elections because of race relations, I see them as trying to hold on to can capture more of the black vote and yes they are provoking violence between races even though it is the DEMS that are racist (Hillary's America).
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2017, 01:27:31 am »

"God grant me patience, because if you grant me strength I'm going to need bail money to go with it."

HT to Catherine of Aragon
A fellow asked me about the Serenity Prayer a while back. I said, you mean, "May God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, and the courage to change the things I cannot accept."?

"Close enough.", he said.

Never thought to ask for bail money... :shrug:
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 01:27:54 am by Smokin Joe »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2017, 01:52:23 am »
The blow-back is what they've been pushing for ...Bammy and Holder have taken this country back in race relations decades and with the BLM it has gotten worse.  I'm not so sure that DEMS will lose elections because of race relations, I see them as trying to hold on to can capture more of the black vote and yes they are provoking violence between races even though it is the DEMS that are racist (Hillary's America).
No doubt about it. Burn down a couple more areas in cities, and when the blowback comes (and it will be brutal), cry victim!
The race card is the only card they have. They are one trick ponies, and people have been ignoring it of late, as much as possible. The problem is that any blowback will likely catch some granny, some choirboy (for real), a minister, some person who can be portrayed as a martyr, and whom the demise of will provoke revulsion in any decent person who does not have their blood up.

The people so far they've been congregating around were no saints, Trayvon of Larceny, Freddy of Loosie, Michael of Strongarm, and other such 'saints' just can't overcome their reality, even in passing, well enough to make real Martyred Saints of the BLM.

So, they'll keep pissing people off until they have some--but only if people lose their heads.

They want blood in the streets to incite the mob.

If the victim in Charlottesville had been a black woman, all hell would have broken loose.

No self-defense can be done in the heat of passion, nor accompanied by any statement or action that even smells of a hint of racism, or it will be little Saint Trayvon all over again, followed with burning down a couple more neighborhoods. Think back to the '60s where one man getting shot became the spark for widespread looting and destruction, and we're on that brink once again, only there are those waiting with baited breath.
Recall, too, that the Gun Control Act of '68 followed shortly afterwards. The demands for emergency legislation, for reparations will come hot on the heels of any such incident.

I'm no racist, but that's the gambit, and people who dream of taking it to the streets better realize they are being manipulated. The only way to win is to not play.

If there is a need to shoot, make sure that the evidence will point to that need (HV spatter on the inside of the window), and don't let anyone make off with their weapon. Security cams that upload off site or to the cloud might be good, too, even if they only cover the outside.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2017, 02:12:47 am »
240b wrote:
"Eventually, nice, peace loving Christian patriots ARE going to become actually racist for real."

They are not going to become "racists".

What they ARE going to become are "racial realists"...

Offline berdie

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2017, 02:53:58 am »
  You talkin to me.

Nah, @Wingnut ...I just wanted to comment on the article and pressed the wrong button.

Don't get all redneck...no reason. :laugh:

Wingnut

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2017, 03:01:48 am »
Nah, @Wingnut ...I just wanted to comment on the article and pressed the wrong button.

Don't get all redneck...no reason. :laugh:

Uh huh.   Normally I would go all "redneck" on you.  But I'm in a transitional period,  so I don't wanna  mess with you.  I've already been through too much shit today to argue with your dumb ass.

Offline berdie

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2017, 03:23:35 am »
Uh huh.   Normally I would go all "redneck" on you.  But I'm in a transitional period,  so I don't wanna  mess with you.  I've already been through too much shit today to argue with your dumb ass.
@Wingnut ...your posts always amuse me. :laugh:

(I did press the right button this time.)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 03:33:25 am by berdie »

Wingnut

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2017, 03:33:44 am »
@Wingnut ...your posts always amuse me. :laugh:

Uh Huh WTF...  I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to f'in' amuse you. What do you mean, Funny like I'm a clown.  How am I funny? :smokin:

:beer:

Offline berdie

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2017, 03:40:40 am »
Uh Huh WTF...  I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to f'in' amuse you. What do you mean, Funny like I'm a clown.  How am I funny? :smokin:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2017, 05:20:20 pm »
I just watched an all-white CG crew rescue a black family off their roof...I am sure that family is grateful to that crew for their devotion to duty...at least I hope so.

That sort of thing has been prevalent during the Houston flooding.  Everyone helping everyone.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2017, 05:24:16 pm »

You're funny as heck ... wanna make somethin' of it?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.