Author Topic: Liverpool: Thug throws huge box containing dozens of lit fireworks into a takeaway causing staff and customers to run for their lives as it explodes  (Read 438 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Thug throws huge box containing dozens of lit fireworks into a takeaway causing staff and customers to run for their lives as it explodes

Thug put box inside Hello Pizza on Stanley Road, Liverpool at 9.30pm on Monday
    One staff member was forced to jump over the counter and run towards kitchen
    Fireworks bounced all over the ceiling and walls, narrowly missing staff inside

By Rory Tingle For Mailonline

Published: 04:45 EDT, 30 August 2017 | Updated: 06:53 EDT, 30 August 2017

This is the horrifying moment a thug threw a box of 70 lit fireworks inside a takeaway in what staff believe was a revenge attack.

The hooded intruder entered Hello Pizza on Stanley Road, Liverpool, at around 9.30pm on Monday and shut the door behind him, trapping terrified staff inside.

One staff member was forced to jump over the counter and run towards the kitchen when he realised the exit was blocked by the explosives.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4835906/Thug-throws-dozens-lit-fireworks-pizza-shop.html#ixzz4rJZZNzUw
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I'd say this looks like terrorism.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Maybe, but I'd say a nasty (excessive) prank or a payback for something else. The guy at the counter had nearly ten seconds to open the door and kick the package out and close the door again, and get back behind the counter. That could have made a significant difference in the outcome.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis