Author Topic: What Happened? I happened: President Trump retweets meme mocking Hillary Clinton's new memoir  (Read 564 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What Happened? I happened: President Trump retweets meme mocking Hillary Clinton's new memoir

President Trump couldn't resist yet another shot at his nemesis
    Just hours after returning to Washington, DC from flood-ravaged regions of Texas and Louisiana, the president retweeted a meme poking fun at Clinton
    The meme, which was first posted by a pro-Trump Twitter account known as Trumpism 4.0, shows the cover of Clinton’s new memoir, What Happened
    Next to the book is a copy of a book with the same design, only this time with the words ‘I happened’ over a picture of a smiling Trump

By Cheyenne Roundtree and Ariel Zilber For Dailymail.com

Published: 23:58 EDT, 2 September 2017 | Updated: 05:59 EDT, 3 September 2017

President Donald Trump just can’t resist getting in another shot at his political nemesis Hillary Clinton on Twitter.

Just hours after returning to Washington, DC from flood-ravaged regions of Texas and Louisiana, the president retweeted a meme poking fun at Clinton.

The meme, which was first posted by a pro-Trump Twitter account known as Trumpism 4.0, shows the cover of Clinton’s new memoir, What Happened.

Next to the book is a copy of a book with the same design, only this time with the words ‘I happened’ over a picture of a smiling Trump.

The meme also includes four laughing emojis.

As of late Saturday night, the meme has been retweeted more than 3,500 times and liked over 10,000 times.

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4847806/Trump-retweets-meme-mocking-Hillary-Clinton-s-new-memoir.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Mom MD

I have to say this is a pretty effective response. Short, sweet and to the point.
God is still in control

Oceander

If he really wanted to go after her, he'd authorize a real FBI/DOJ investigation of her mishandling of classified information.

But he won't; he'd rather play twitter footsie with her.

Wingnut

If he really wanted to go after her, he'd authorize a real FBI/DOJ investigation of her mishandling of classified information.

But he won't; he'd rather play twitter footsie with her.

:nono:  Phrasing