Author Topic: Houston Police: Looters Are Targeting Firefighters, Officers  (Read 650 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Houston Police: Looters Are Targeting Firefighters, Officers
« on: August 30, 2017, 01:56:50 pm »
Ted Goodman
Reporter
11:50 AM 08/29/2017

Houston firefighters came under gunfire from looters while conducting search and rescue operations Monday.

Houston police union officials told The Daily Caller News Foundation that a group of firefighters were targeted by looters while helping people escape the catastrophic flooding.

“We had firefighters out there helping people, and looters started firing on them,” Officer Joe Gamaldi told TheDCNF Tuesday morning. “We sent officers down there on a code 1 (which means as fast as you can) to assist, and they too came under fire.”

more
http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/29/houston-police-looters-are-targeting-firefighters-officers/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Houston Police: Looters Are Targeting Firefighters, Officers
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2017, 02:06:33 pm »
Ted Goodman
Reporter

Houston firefighters came under gunfire from looters while conducting search and rescue operations Monday.

Houston police union officials told The Daily Caller News Foundation that a group of firefighters were targeted by looters while helping people escape the catastrophic flooding.

“We had firefighters out there helping people, and looters started firing on them,” Officer Joe Gamaldi told TheDCNF Tuesday morning. “We sent officers down there on a code 1 (which means as fast as you can) to assist, and they too came under fire.”

more
http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/29/houston-police-looters-are-targeting-firefighters-officers/
Time to start picking the b@stards off, if they are shooting at rescuers.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 02:08:26 pm »
Ted Goodman
Reporter

more

I'm going out on a limb and guessing its BLM, Houston chapter.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2017, 02:12:27 pm »
I'm going out on a limb and guessing its BLM, Houston chapter.
I really don't care what outfit they are with. I'd return fire, regardless of race, creed color, ethnicity, sexual orientation, political affiliation, and whatever other 'protected' group you can come up with.
Attacking a rescue operation is beyond the pale.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2017, 02:15:28 pm »
Time to start picking the b@stards off, if they are shooting at rescuers.
:amen:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2017, 02:16:08 pm »
I really don't care what outfit they are with. I'd return fire, regardless of race, creed color, ethnicity, sexual orientation, political affiliation, and whatever other 'protected' group you can come up with.
In this case returning fire is mandatory. Terminate with prejudice.

As a matter of fact it might be the only type of criminal activity where removing the threat using military type tactics would be acceptable to me.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 02:18:35 pm by skeeter »

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2017, 02:52:47 pm »

This is horrific. Looters need to be dealt with at the scene- permanently.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2017, 02:59:53 pm »

I strongly suspect that the response to that has been fully adequate.  Those giys are in no mood to put up with that bs at this point.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2017, 01:04:01 am »
Smokin Joe wrote:
"Time to start picking the b@stards off, if they are shooting at rescuers."

Agreed.
Wasn't there a time not-all-that-many-years-ago when, after a natural disaster, the orders were given that looters would be shot on sight?

Time to start doing it again.
I don't care how many of them are killed as a result.
I really don't.
The rest of society will be better off for it.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2017, 01:39:46 am »
That is subhuman, and they suggest a response accordingly.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline anubias

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2017, 02:23:23 am »
They have my vote for blowing their heads off their shoulders.

rangerrebew

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2017, 09:50:35 am »

Disgraceful Harvey Looters Targeting Firefighters in Storm’s Aftermath
By Andrew West August 30, 2017

While there are some wonderfully uplifting tales being disseminated from the heart of Hurricane Harvey’s destruction, not all the news coming from Texas has a silver lining.

The massively powerful storm known as Hurricane Harvey has finally begun to move out of the state of Texas after days of pummeling cities such as Houston with record levels of precipitation.  The cleanup from this hellacious hurricane could takes years according to experts, and will likely go down as the most expensive storm recovery effort in the history of the United States.

http://constitution.com/disgraceful-harvey-looters-targeting-firefighters-storms-aftermath/