Author Topic: Sebastian Gorka, former Trump adviser, placed on White House ‘Do Not Admit’ list: Report  (Read 622 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By Andrew Blake - The Washington Times - Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Former presidential deputy assistant Sebastian Gorka is no longer welcome at the White House, according to internal Secret Service emails obtained by MSNBC.

Mr. Gorka officially parted ways Friday with the Trump administration on Friday, The Federalist first reported, but both sides offered conflicting accounts over the weekend as to whether he resigned or was fired. As questions linger surrounding the circumstances of his departure, however, internal Secret Service emails suggest Mr. Gorka has been deemed persona non grata at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

“Over an hour before The Federalist broke the news reporting Gorka resigned, there was already an order from the White House security system not to let Gorka into the building,” MSNBC host Chris Hayes reported Monday evening.

more
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/29/sebastian-gorka-former-trump-advisor-placed-white-/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I have seen this in my corporate experience. Usually, in my experience, this kind of order would be in response to an egregious event of some kind by the employee. They had done something that would indicate a threatening attitude toward someone in the company, or they had indicated extreme malice to the interests of the company with an intent to do damage to it.

I don't know. I have no conjecture on Gorka. It is all very confusing to me. It reminds me of Lucifer. Gorka was a stalwart and a favorite of Trump, and is now apparently an outcast.

If all of this is true, and I'm not sure that it is, then something big happened somewhere. I remain curious about the whole matter.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

I have seen this in my corporate experience. Usually, in my experience, this kind of order would be in response to an egregious event of some kind by the employee. They had done something that would indicate a threatening attitude toward someone in the company, or they had indicated extreme malice to the interests of the company with an intent to do damage to it.

I don't know. I have no conjecture on Gorka. It is all very confusing to me. It reminds me of Lucifer. Gorka was a stalwart and a favorite of Trump, and is now apparently an outcast.

If all of this is true, and I'm not sure that it is, then something big happened somewhere. I remain curious about the whole matter.

In my experience this is routine. Someone with unrestricted access loses it when they leave their job.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
 :silly:

Him and Bannon are on that list for my house.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
In my experience this is routine. Someone with unrestricted access loses it when they leave their job.

Of course. Once you are fired, you can't get back in. Sure. Maybe I misunderstood the article, but I thought they were saying that this was more than a routine restriction.

“We spoke with two former White House staff members who said an email like this is not remotely normal, saying they had never seen a directive like this for an employee who was voluntarily departing,” Mr. Hayes said.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
:silly:

Him and Bannon are on that list for my house.

They're on my "Stand your Ground" list at my house.

Offline skeeter

Of course. Once you are fired, you can't get back in. Sure. Maybe I misunderstood the article, but I thought they were saying that this was more than a routine restriction.

“We spoke with two former White House staff members who said an email like this is not remotely normal, saying they had never seen a directive like this for an employee who was voluntarily departing,” Mr. Hayes said.

There are several things about this statement that make it essentially worthless.

Oceander

Agreed. Without more I wouldn't put too much stock in this report.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

yeah, or has to sign a non-disclosure agreement.

But what I'm wondering about is the elephant in the room.  Why was he suddenly fired?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I can think of one place where I am on a similar list.  That is their own fault for insisting on the exit interview.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.