Author Topic: Meet the ‘Vogue’ Writer Who Criticized FLOTUS’s Shoes [WARNING-GRAPHIC]  (Read 3350 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Meet the ‘Vogue’ Writer Who Criticized FLOTUS’s Shoes [WARNING-GRAPHIC]
August 30, 2017

An unspeakable Eldritch horror from the depths of aeons and untouched by mortal creatures funneled her disapproval over Melania Trump’s snakeskin stilettos yesterday into an article for Vogue magazine.

more
https://milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/08/meet-the-vogue-writer-who-criticized-flotuss-shoes-warning-graphic/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

Ugh

Offline RoosGirl

Next time @Wingnut mentions It I'm going to post this picture.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
OK, the pics are hideous and the writing is standard over-the-top Milo, but I'm not sure about the graphic part.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

OK, the pics are hideous and the writing is standard over-the-top Milo, but I'm not sure about the graphic part.

Are you kidding me?

I reported that one to the mods.  If she's not banned, there needs to be a nice cooling off period imposed.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline aligncare

What the heck is wrong with some people? I know fashion trends are transitory, but that image is burned permanently into my retina. Where do I go to get my vision back?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Are you kidding me?

I reported that one to the mods.  If she's not banned, there needs to be a nice cooling off period imposed.

If who's not banned?  The eldritch horror?

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Looks to be a very troubled woman. 
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If who's not banned?  The eldritch horror?

No, the one who posted the article.  :chairbang:  :laugh:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline RoosGirl

What the heck is wrong with some people? I know fashion trends are transitory, but that image is burned permanently into my retina. Where do I go to get my vision back?

You have to wait for the next eclipse.

Silver Pines

This is seriousl?  Not a joke?

Offline RoosGirl

I will never feel bad about not looking like the ladies in Vogue ever again

Wingnut

Next time @Wingnut mentions It I'm going to post this picture.

Oy vay

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
If Hitler were in a drag show. I can't be the only one who noticed the resemblance?

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

If Hitler were in a drag show. I can't be the only one who noticed the resemblance?

This could be an internet first.

Thank you, @AbaraXas, for attempting to derail this thread by bringing up Hitler.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Meet the ‘Vogue’ Writer Who Criticized FLOTUS’s Shoes [WARNING-GRAPHIC]
August 30, 2017

An unspeakable Eldritch horror from the depths of aeons and untouched by mortal creatures funneled her disapproval over Melania Trump’s snakeskin stilettos yesterday into an article for Vogue magazine.

more
https://milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/08/meet-the-vogue-writer-who-criticized-flotuss-shoes-warning-graphic/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk-BAwHkwL0&pbjreload=10

I have seen many older people slide into their second childhood, men usually settle for a ridiculous combover or pony tail, why is it the women tend to go with ridiculous fashion, make up and hair coloring all at the same dang time. My wife had a client, an older practicing psyhciatrist that colored her hair three different flourescent shades, who in their right minds(pun intended) would take her seriously?

Offline Frank Cannon

I gotta ask because I can't figure it out. Is this a fat dude in a dress or a repugnant woman?

Wingnut

This could be an internet first.

Thank you, @AbaraXas, for attempting to derail this thread by bringing up Hitler.

The herr is wrong.  Other than that.  Spot on 

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I gotta ask because I can't figure it out. Is this a fat dude in a dress or a repugnant woman?
Does it really matter, and who in Gods name would want to verify?

Offline ConstitutionRose

I have always associated that sort of wardrobe with mental health issues.  Now I know, contributing vogue editor.  Next time one of these ladies asks me to contribute to her maintenance, I will give her a job tip. 
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

"Yes."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Silver Pines

@RoosGirl

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@RoosGirl

Now you know what happens to fairy godmothers when they turn to the dark side.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Silver Pines

@RoosGirl

Now you know what happens to fairy godmothers when they turn to the dark side.

@bigheadfred

I didn't know it could get that dark!  Did she fall into a black hole?  :silly: