Author Topic: Melania Trump’s Office: ‘Sad’ That Media’s Worried About First Lady’s Shoes During a Natural Disaster  (Read 413 times)

rangerrebew

Melania Trump’s Office: ‘Sad’ That Media’s Worried About First Lady’s Shoes During a Natural Disaster

First Lady Melania Trump’s office is firing back at members of the media who criticized her for wearing stilettos on her way to visit the flood-ravaged areas of Texas, The Hill reported [1].

“It’s sad that we have an active and ongoing natural disaster in Texas and people are worried about her shoes,” Mrs. Trump’s communications director said in a statement [2] released to CNN.

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/melanie-arter/melania-trumps-office-sad-medias-worried-about-first-ladys-shoes-during-natural

Offline Victoria33

Melania Trump’s Office: ‘Sad’ That Media’s Worried About First Lady’s Shoes During a Natural Disaster
First Lady Melania Trump’s office is firing back at members of the media who criticized her for wearing stilettos on her way to visit the flood-ravaged areas of Texas, The Hill reported [1].
@rangerrebew

I don't care what she wears, but in this case, it was ridiculous seeing those stilettos when going to a disaster area.  The visual didn't compute.  After she got there, she put on sneakers.  She should have started off that way.  Now, we return you to your regular programming, I don't care what she wears.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
@rangerrebew

I don't care what she wears, but in this case, it was ridiculous seeing those stilettos when going to a disaster area.  The visual didn't compute.  After she got there, she put on sneakers.  She should have started off that way.  Now, we return you to your regular programming, I don't care what she wears.

It's ridiculous to care what shoes she wears.  Is she going to be joining in the airlift? 
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

debrawiest

At least she didn't wear a boob belt.

Offline mrclose

@rangerrebew

Love to critique 'your' fashion sense !
Here is the other fashion critic of which you agree with!

https://milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/08/meet-the-vogue-writer-who-criticized-flotuss-shoes-warning-graphic/
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 09:56:31 pm by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self