Author Topic: Chris Christie calls Ted Cruz a liar over claim Hurricane Sandy aid went to ‘unrelated pork’ projects  (Read 5754 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Chris Christie is just one more in a long line of political Justin Beibers "conservatives" have thrown their panties at only to want them back later. The worst part was because they loved him for no other reason than the fact that he's an obnoxious jerk who told constituents to sit down and shut up if they confronted him.
The only thing Chris Christie had going for him, at all, was the fact that he was a Republican and managed to win a Democrat stronghold state like New Jersey.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline RoosGirl

There is a guy running for governor of NJ that is of the Constitution Party.

https://www.r4nj.org/

Offline Rivergirl

We got Christie because he wasn't Corzine and we got Trump because he wasn't Hillary.

Silver Pines

I learned a long time ago not to discuss politics in real life with people. So I honestly don't know. All my family are yellow dog democrats. The women's republican group I belong to loves the Lt Gov who is running but I don't think she will win because of Christie.

And Christie as a lawyer (before he was a governor) was on American Greed TV show.... not good.

@Freya

Yep, I never mention him to her.  He's her governor, after all, so I don't want to be nasty to her.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Freya

Yep, I never mention him to her.  He's her governor, after all, so I don't want to be nasty to her.
In the case of Governors I am not fond of, I let people gripe about them first, then agree. If they don't gripe, there is no cause for contention. If they gush about some idiot, I let them (and quietly delete them from my 'contacts' list later).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
There is a guy running for governor of NJ that is of the Constitution Party.

https://www.r4nj.org/

Hey, thanks. @RoosGirl

I owe you one
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 10:56:17 am by Freya »

Offline Rivergirl

Were the 16% all members of his beach party?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Were the 16% all members of his beach party?
Nope, only his wife her nickname is 16%, the 16% actually refers to the percentage of the bed she is limited to because of the crush risk from a rollover.

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
Nope, only his wife her nickname is 16%, the 16% actually refers to the percentage of the bed she is limited to because of the crush risk from a rollover.

Omg, I just blew my coffee out of my nose  :silly:

@GtHawk

Offline Hoodat

When Christie falls out of the bed, he falls out on BOTH sides.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-