Author Topic: Gorka: Trump ‘isolated,’ GOP leaders living ‘fantasy illusion’  (Read 606 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gorka: Trump ‘isolated,’ GOP leaders living ‘fantasy illusion’
By Joe Concha - 08/29/17 12:50 PM EDT

Former Trump adviser Sebastian Gorka believes Speaker of the House Paul Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s “credibility is lost and unrecoverable,” and that major changes at the White House over the summer have left the president feeling “isolated” in a wide-ranging interview with The Hill.

Gorka said Ryan (R-Wis.) and McConnell (R-Ky.) are living in a “fantasy illusion” and have failed on promises made to the American people, most notably on repealing and replacing ObamaCare.

“I don't think [Ryan and McConnell] are working against [Trump], but they're definitely not working with him,” said Gorka, who left the White House on Friday, one week after the dismissal of his ally, White House strategist Stephen Bannon.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/348412-gorka-trump-isolated-gop-leaders-living-fantasy-illusion
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Concerned

Re: Gorka: Trump ‘isolated,’ GOP leaders living ‘fantasy illusion’
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 11:22:22 pm »
If the President is feeling "isolated", I suspect it's because he insists on attacking his friends as well as his foes.
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline Suppressed

Re: Gorka: Trump ‘isolated,’ GOP leaders living ‘fantasy illusion’
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 11:29:16 pm »
If the President is feeling "isolated", I suspect it's because he insists on attacking his friends as well as his foes.

When Trump read, "The Snake," it was a warning about him...

...but by then, it was too late.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn