Author Topic: Leftists slam the ‘Star Spangled Banner’ as a symbol of racism – where does this end?  (Read 1254 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

BizPac Review
Samantha Chang
August 29, 2017

Anti-American leftist fascists aren’t satisfied with tearing down historical monuments. They’re now slamming the national anthem as a racist “neo-Confederate” symbol.

Keep in mind that liberals never raised this issue during the 8-year presidency of Barack Obama — the nation’s first black president. No, they waited until eight months into President Trump’s tenure to denounce the Star Spangled Banner as a symbol of racism.

(more)
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/08/29/leftists-slam-star-spangled-banner-symbol-racism-end-530595
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

And there you have it.

The real reason for Kaepernick's antics.

They want to replace the "Star Spangled Banner", that has been the goal all along.

Offline goatprairie

Leftists would like to change everything about the U.S. After they got done, nothing of what people knew as the old U.S. would be recognizable.
Fortunately, the number of people who are leftist is still very small.
Unfortunately, their numbers and ideas are being more and more accepted by younger Americans who readily believe the lies told them by libs and leftists about an unjust America.
This goes back to our schools where children are taught about all the bad things in American history without balancing with the mostly good. If you are taught that every person responsible for making America was evil, wouldn't you want to change it as well?
Of course, the logical result of rejecting virtually everything in America's past is all non-Indians going back to Europe and other places.  To which I say: leftists, you go first.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 05:08:52 pm by goatprairie »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
It won't stop till the DOI and Constitution are gone. The left is not fighting against anything - they are pushing for their agenda by attacking aggressively and making it look like they're playing defense.
The Republic is lost.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
In 1918 this is where we were as a nation

Now 100 years later the left won't be happy until they get this

Offline skeeter

It won't end.

We may end up having to finally tell the bed wetting leftwing b*tches "NO".
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 06:13:36 pm by skeeter »

Offline dfwgator

In 1918 this is where we were as a nation

Even in 1918, we had the likes of Sacco and Vanzetti.

Wingnut

Were they a rock group?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 07:15:54 pm by Wingnut »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Leftists have been agitating for years to replace the Star Spangled Banner with America the Beautiful.  Too militaristic.  Only the Raciss angle is new, and not all that new really.  It did go on hiatus during Ohaha's term.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline endicom

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1919_United_States_anarchist_bombings

There was bigotry involved in the halt to Eastern and Southern European immigration but there were also legitimate fears.

Offline dfwgator

Leftists have been agitating for years to replace the Star Spangled Banner with America the Beautiful.  Too militaristic.  Only the Raciss angle is new, and not all that new really.  It did go on hiatus during Ohaha's term.

I've heard they want that Commie Woody Guthrie's "This Land Is Your Land" to be the anthem.

Offline dfwgator

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1919_United_States_anarchist_bombings

There was bigotry involved in the halt to Eastern and Southern European immigration but there were also legitimate fears.

It just amazes me as to how many people think what we are seeing today is somehow something new.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
It just amazes me as to how many people think what we are seeing today is somehow something new.
There has always been hate, racism and bigotry and there always will be to an extent because it human nature to distrust that which is different. It is the wide spread front and levell of of hate and intolerence that we are seeing today. A large part of it is due to the immediate global publicity that these activities it draws the mental midgets like moths to a flame or more aptly like flies to poop for a chance to destroy things and injur people anonomously.

Offline skeeter

Whats new is the closeness of the radicals to the levers of power.

I guess the increasingly radicalized bureaucracy and political class just reflect a growing radical voter demographic.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 08:20:36 pm by skeeter »

Offline andy58-in-nh

Were they a rock group?
Yeah, Sacco and Vanzetti.

They were a folk group that lost their audience after they went Electric.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Wingnut

Yeah, Sacco and Vanzetti.

They were a folk group that lost their audience after they went Electric.

Tesla was a scourge with his inventions and all.... Not Saint Elon...
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 09:06:05 pm by Wingnut »

Offline endicom

In Fog of War, a documentary-style interview, the interviewer wanted Robert McNamara to talk about Vietnam but McNamara instead spoke of his life. In addressing one time period he said something about the country being near revolution but immediately backed off of that. I thought he'd said what he wanted to say.

This is just my interpretation of things but I thought McNamara typical of Democrats of his era. They believed that FDR saved the country and saved capitalism.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Article title asks:
"Leftists slam the ‘Star Spangled Banner’ as a symbol of racism – where does this end?"

It doesn't.

Until traditional-minded Americans decide to "end it".
With prejudice.