Author Topic: Gorka: Trump's White House Doesn't Support MAGA Agenda  (Read 271 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gorka: Trump's White House Doesn't Support MAGA Agenda
« on: August 29, 2017, 02:43:31 pm »

By Sandy Fitzgerald   |   Tuesday, 29 Aug 2017 09:01 AM

Sebastian Gorka, who left the White House last weekend as a national security aide to President Donald Trump, said he doesn't want to "feed the palace intrigue stories" when it comes to responding to chief economic adviser Gary Cohn and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, and he's concerned Trump is surrounding himself by people who don't share his agenda.

"That's why I resigned," Gorka told Fox News' "Fox and Friends" program. "It was the greatest honor of my life to serve for the president inside the White House. But the president reached out to me after I resigned on Saturday. He thanked me for my service, and he also said he is sticking to his agenda. He wants me to help him on the outside especially in the media to support him. That's exactly what I'm going to do."

more
http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/sebastian-gorka-make-america-great-again-agenda-maga-resign/2017/08/29/id/810378/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34