Author Topic: Why so many leftists are genuinely delusional  (Read 422 times)

rangerrebew

Why so many leftists are genuinely delusional
« on: August 28, 2017, 02:35:58 pm »
Why so many leftists are genuinely delusional
David Kupelian: Democrats' hysterical Trump 'narrative' is not just false – it's insane
Published: 20 hours ago

Delusion: a fixed false belief that is resistant to reason or confrontation with actual fact

In the Age of Trump, every few weeks Americans are literally saturated, courtesy of the news media, with the latest version of the D.C. establishment’s Trump “narrative.”

A narrative is simply a story. But what if the story is not just false, but insane? What then?

Let’s find out.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/08/why-so-many-leftists-are-genuinely-delusional/#ZL0p3yYHmGqmXJJZ.99

Offline LMAO

Re: Why so many leftists are genuinely delusional
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 02:13:53 pm »
 Leftists are delusional simply because their ideas don't work in the real world.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 02:25:08 pm »
Because they are utopians, and that implies a cult-like belief in something that is nothing more than a unachievable dream that will never be reality.

However, trying to implement that dreams gives them god-like power, and for most liberals that is enough. They get theirs, and that's enough utopia for them.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 02:26:04 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2017, 04:59:43 pm »
Liberals and leftists (I make the distinction) have the fatal flaw of not believing in human nature. Therefore, they think people are perfectable.  They believe we can somehow get rid of hate, wars, etc.
The reality is we can't.  Because people are hard-wired imperfectly, and nothing can change that.  A perfect world is impossible.