Author Topic: Why Is a Trump Administration Official Cavorting With a Known Terrorist Paymaster?  (Read 421 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Why Is a Trump Administration Official Cavorting With a Known Terrorist Paymaster?

Posted at 10:12 pm on August 28, 2017 by streiff

Jason D. Greenblatt
 ?  ?@jdgreenblatt45 

Met with pollsters @KShikaki & Ghassan Khatib to understand more about Palestinians' views on peace.

10:44 AM - Aug 28, 2017 

8 8 Replies 

10 10 Retweets 

24 24 likes 

Long story short, Shikaki was a close associate of Sami al Arian who was eventually deported based on charges that he was involved in sponsoring terrorism. The key part is this: after Shikaki returned to the West Bank after leaving University of South Florida, he continued to accept funds raised by al-Arian on behalf of Islamic Jihad and he doled that money out to various Islamic Jihad run organizations, including those who paid bonuses and stipends to the relatives of “martyrs.”

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2017/08/28/why-is-a-trump-administration-official-cavorting-with-a-known-terrorist-paymaster/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Why Is a Trump Administration Official Cavorting With a Known Terrorist Paymaster?

I guess because no one gave a shit when Obama's whole regime was cavorting with Jihadists and their supporters.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Guivre

• ICXCNIKA
I think Mr. Strieff (Ms.?) was really disingenuously skimming Jason Greenblatt's twitter feed. Go take a gander and look at all the meetings he had and with whom today.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 05:33:33 am by Guivre »
"We cannot judge whether the world has truly gone bad or if journalists have just started to work more."