Author Topic: Hillary – the live show: Clinton to tell audiences her 'personal, raw, detailed and surprisingly funny story' in unprecedented nationwide tour with tickets selling for up to $1,200  (Read 1497 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary – the live show: Clinton to tell audiences her 'personal, raw, detailed and surprisingly funny story' in unprecedented nationwide tour with tickets selling for up to $1,200

This fall, Hillary Clinton will be going on a 15-city book tour to promote her new tome, What Happened
    She'll visit a number of states she lost to President Trump, including Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin and Florida
    Clinton promises she'll let her guard down during the tour, telling the audience a 'personal, raw, detailed and surprisingly funny story' 

By Nikki Schwab, U.s. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com

Published: 13:40 EDT, 28 August 2017 | Updated: 16:03 EDT, 28 August 2017

Hillary Clinton will be back in the spotlight this fall for an unprecedented, big-ticket book tour for her new tome What Happened, with tickets priced as high as $1,200.

On Monday, the ex-Democratic nominee announced 'Hillary Clinton Live,' a 15-city tour, which includes stops in a handful of states she lost in the election last year.

Promotional materials for her first stop, at the Warner Theatre in Washington, D.C., promises Clinton plans to 'let loose' and tell her audience a 'personal, raw, detailed and surprisingly funny story' of her election loss and recovery.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4830426/Hillary-live-Clinton-launching-book-tour.html#ixzz4r4rhnrbn
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

If I had $1200 to spare, I would send it to the Salvation Army for Hurricane Harvey relief. 

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
If I had $1200 to spare, I would send it to the Salvation Army for Hurricane Harvey relief.

Yes, indeed. Who wants to hear the surprisingly funny Hitlery spew her lies?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Applewood

Yes, indeed. Who wants to hear the surprisingly funny Hitlery spew her lies?

Oh I'm sure she still has worshipers who would pay to see her.  One of my friends probably would.  She is still in deep mourning that Hillary is not occupying the White House.

It's just a shame that there are going to be so many who will give that rich [expletive] their hard-earned money instead of giving to those who truly need help.

Offline RoosGirl

I knew this, I know this, I've known this, but the Clintons just have no shame.  Guess they were bankrupt again after losing the White House.

Offline mountaineer

I don't suppose she'll give her personal, raw, detailed and surprisingly funny account of the servers in her house.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online andy58-in-nh

I knew this, I know this, I've known this, but the Clintons just have no shame.  Guess they were bankrupt again after losing the White House.

They're still worth millions. But that shit ain't chump change compared to the billions they have long lusted after and deserve, if you were to ask them, and don't bother asking Sugar, 'cause the Clintons don't mingle with the hoi-polloi unless you've got a checkbook and a pen ready to pay tribute to Bill & Hill, Inc. in the style to which they have become accustomed. 

Shameless? Hell, yeah. But in their world, "shame" is for losers who still think morality can't be stroked and petted and creatively redefined by access to raw power.  Bill the perjurer and adulterer still gets to make five figures per speech and shag anyone but his wife in a gated mansion, while Hillary, the serial liar and felonious fabricator, gets a free pass and perhaps, another crack at the Presidency.

As is the case with all such grifters, it's not their fault that the audience clamors to buy the snake oil.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
By chance, are any of these tour stops in places she ignored during the campaign like Michigan and Wisconsin?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
By chance, are any of these tour stops in places she ignored during the campaign like Michigan and Wisconsin?

From the article (emphasis is mine)

Clinton is making stops in the trio of states that are largely blamed for her election loss: Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan.

Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

From the article (emphasis is mine)

Clinton is making stops in the trio of states that are largely blamed for her election loss: Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan.

Thanks, I just took a quick look at the headline, while sitting at a red light.

Nice - she took their votes for granted and now wants to charge them for the 'privilege' of her presence.  These people are shameless.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 01:31:41 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 06:53:53 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Silver Pines

« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 09:22:32 pm by CatherineofAragon »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Wingnut

Well, it isn't like you to hold back---let it fly!

He's probably having a hard time choosing a Mae West quote about "innocent look."  So many, so many...
I will NOT comply.

Wingnut

@Wingnut
@Cyber Liberty

Tough but fair.   :laugh:

I would drop my monocle like Colonel  Klink for you any day.

Millennial Tip... search google for: Hogans Heroes. Monocle. Fräulein Hilda.