Author Topic: ‘Brave men of AntiFa’: This photo of AntiFa in Berkeley shared by James Woods will ENRAGE you  (Read 797 times)

rangerrebew

‘Brave men of AntiFa’: This photo of AntiFa in Berkeley shared by James Woods will ENRAGE you

Posted at 11:58 am on August 28, 2017 by Sam J.

Tell us more about how AntiFa is a peaceful movement, Lefties.

Would seem this man attacked from the back – super brave.

Especially with that ‘no hate’ sign in the background.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2017/08/28/brave-men-of-antifa-this-photo-of-antifa-in-berkeley-shared-by-james-woods-will-enrage-you/

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

Thong brigade?

Their commander, Lacy Underall, from Caddyshack.

Offline NavyCanDo

:silly:  :silly:  :silly:  :silly:

There are no words.   But I would give this warning to Victoria Secrets the next time their is a down-town left-wing riot near you.   Board-up your windows.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline bolobaby

FYI - The panty-waist depicted in the thread is not the pic in the link, folks.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Wingnut

And this matters why?   :smokin:

Offline skeeter

No but its still pretty funny.

Offline edpc

No, but it should still enrage James Woods and everyone else.  Are we going to let THAT stop lawful assembly and free speech in this country?

Offline bolobaby

And this matters why?   :smokin:

Only so people don't make that assumption and fail to click through to see the actual pic in question.

I have to call into question ANY of the assault charges made against those alt-right types (except the car guy) mainly because we KNOW this is how Antifa operates. They were violently assaulting the alt-right the whole time they were there, either with sticks, fist, urine filled balloons, feces, pepper spray, or fricking fire. All of those things call for some ass to be whooped when the cops are refusing to protect. You must protect yourself.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline andy58-in-nh

Thong brigade?
It must be the Order of the Garter.

And panties.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Not exactly the young men that stormed Omaha beach.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Not exactly the young men that stormed Omaha beach.
They're dressed more like the ones that stormed Fire Island beach. Yooo hooo!!! Black leather!!!
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Maybe he was upset because she was out of the kitchen.
Countdown to Resignation