Author Topic: Pope Francis, Christianity threatened in ISIS propaganda video that Vatican aide calls worrying  (Read 675 times)

rangerrebew

Pope Francis, Christianity threatened in ISIS propaganda video that Vatican aide calls worrying

Published August 26, 2017
FoxNews.com

Pope Francis' top aide said a propaganda video released by Islamic State group militants in the Philippines threatening the pontiff is worrying but notes Vatican security was already at a high level.

Secretary of State Cardinal Pietro Parolin, the Holy See's No. 2 official, said he has seen the video of militants desecrating Christian statues and threatening the pope by saying they'll come to Rome, as they tear in half photos of him and his predecessor, Pope Benedict XVI.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/08/26/pope-francis-christianity-threatened-in-isis-propaganda-video.html

Offline Suppressed

Turn the other cheek, Frankie?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline dfwgator

Turn the other cheek, Frankie?

Why would they attack their ally?

Offline DB

I think Pope Frances is more threatening to Christianity than ISIS.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Francis, a stinking commie, states that migrant's "rights" take precedence over national security. Let the migrants move into the Vatican.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline mountaineer

I would guess that any church, Roman Catholic or not, is at risk of attack from these Muslim morons.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org