Author Topic: Exasperated woman fed up with BLM and the media: ‘Spare me your white guilt and your black pride!’  (Read 330 times)

rangerrebew

Exasperated woman fed up with BLM and the media: ‘Spare me your white guilt and your black pride!’
Sarah Taylor Aug 21, 2017 6:17 pm

Blogger, vlogger and former liberal Candice Owens trashed the Black Lives Matter movement, the KKK, the media, and left- and right-wing extremists in one four-minute video.

In a video titled, “I Don’t Care About Charlottesville, the KKK, or White Supremacy,” Owens addressed what she feels is the media’s role in creating a fake “race war.”

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/08/21/exasperated-woman-fed-up-with-blm-and-the-media-spare-me-your-white-guilt-and-your-black-pride/

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
It's hard to tell BLM from the KKK most of the time. Same rhetoric, different color.

All BLM is, is trying to revive the Black Panther 60's radicalism, and get back their position as top minority that they had then because they were practically the only minority of signfiicance.

The beautiful irony is their boy Obama screwed them by flooding all the new immigrants into this country, diluting their position. They can't deal with it, but are too blind to figure it out that they did it to themselves and there's no going back.

The black community, as this woman indirectly points out, needs to grow up and get with the melting pot. The old heydays are over and few are listening.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 02:43:00 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.