Author Topic: Sheriff Joe Arpaio is no conservative and no hero, no matter what President Trump says  (Read 3396 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Did Trump actually call him a conservative and hero? I assume he did; but all I know is about the pardon and as someone in the media was saying if they pardon Bradley Manning or even a number of prisoners in for dealing drugs as Obama pardoned, at the least, Sheriff Joe deserves a pardon.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Did Trump actually call him a conservative and hero? I assume he did; but all I know is about the pardon and as someone in the media was saying if they pardon Bradley Manning or even a number of prisoners in for dealing drugs as Obama pardoned, at the least, Sheriff Joe deserves a pardon.

Trump likely called him a hero, but he never would have called him a "conservative."  That would have needlessly politicized the Pardon.  And, has need said a few times on this thread, if the accusations made in the original post been true, there were a number of Arpaio enemies who could have run with it.  A Democrat Attorney General (Napolitano).  A Democrat Governor (also Napolitano). A County Attorney who hated his guts (Romley).  They didn't.

The dog did not bark, nor hunt.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Wingnut

I remember hearing about the so-called refusal or negligence to investigate some of those crimes before.  Perhaps if one is really interested, one can find previous articles on those.

You would be interested in a colonoscopy if it determined your shit didn't stink.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
You would be interested in a colonoscopy if it determined your shit didn't stink.

Colonoscopy...thats an awful big word for you.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Wingnut

Colonoscopy...thats an awful big word for you.

If you ever had it come around the bend...you not only could spell it...put you could feel it.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
If you ever had it come around the bend...you not only could spell it...put you could feel it.

My first guess was gin but no I think you're more a vodka guy
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Wingnut

My first guess was gin but no I think you're more a vodka guy

Dripping Springs.  Tito's sucks...

But I digress...  Where do we go from here?

Online corbe

@Wingnut   
Dripping Springs is great stuff in the afternoon, Tito's is great for Mouthwash in the morning.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Wingnut

@Wingnut   
Dripping Springs is great stuff in the afternoon, Tito's is great for Mouthwash in the morning.

You know Corbe,  I thought long and hard on how to respond to that....All I can say is you really need to find better women at the bars to take home.

Online corbe

Obviously you've never read the Health Warning on a bottle of Tito's, it cures everything but bubonic plague.  Yes, I need to be more careful at closing time but when it's just me and her or the bartender, I tend to gravitate to the female species, no matter what.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline skeeter

Obviously you've never read the Health Warning on a bottle of Tito's, it cures everything but bubonic plague.  Yes, I need to be more careful at closing time but when it's just me and her or the bartender, I tend to gravitate to the female species, no matter what.

Since Titos is handmade, like Wingnuts love life, it can also cure such last call dilemmas.

Wingnut

@Cobie I don't know know gravity works in your universe...But, I'll watch,  if you want.   I know you would do the same for me!   :beer:

Offline RoosGirl

Dearest, you must start believing in quality over quantity.

Wingnut

Dearest, you must start believing in quality over quantity.

Honey, He couldn't get laid if he was the last man on earth and a goat was running away...

Online corbe

Please stop yall, my love life is disastrous enough without the reminder of discussion here, can we get back to what an azzhole the sheriff is or not?

Wingnut

Please stop yall, my love life is disastrous enough without the reminder of discussion here, can we get back to what an azzhole the sheriff is or not?

Not until you wear Pink shorts and do the dance. 

Offline aligncare

That's right. Joe Arpaio is not a hero. He's just a guy trying to do his job in a PC addled America.

Wingnut

That's right. Joe Arpaio is not a hero. He's just a guy trying to do his job in a PC addled America.

:amen:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Joe never claimed to be a hero.  He just did his job, and before he was a Sheriff those were some pretty difficult circumstances.  Imagine being a DEA agent in Mexico city.  He did that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline RoosGirl

Not until you wear Pink shorts and do the dance.

The Truffle Shuffle?

Wingnut

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Wow.  This thread is going... somewhere.

I just refrained myself from replying to three posts with references to George Carlin's sex life, penicillin (which I totally don't know how to spell), and voyeurism (had to look that one up, too, I might need to get out more).

To keep this thread on topic, please refrain from replies complimenting me on the proper use of the Oxford comma.  I know it's right. You know it's right. 
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Green Apple Two Step.

Some day, when the time is right, I'll regale you all with a story about the pink underwear, involving my ex-wife and Joe's jail.  It's a hoot.
I will NOT comply.

Offline anubias

I just refrained myself from replying to three posts with references to George Carlin's sex life, penicillin (which I totally don't know how to spell), and voyeurism (had to look that one up, too, I might need to get out more).

To keep this thread on topic, please refrain from replies complimenting me on the proper use of the Oxford comma.  I know it's right. You know it's right.
Comma after "too" is wrong.  Capitalization.  Period should be an innie not an outie.   :whistle:
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 12:52:18 am by anubias »

Wingnut

Some day, when the time is right, I'll regale you all with a story about the pink underwear, involving my ex-wife and Joe's jail.  It's a hoot.

Bookmarked...  with prejudice. 888high58888