Author Topic: California Could Start Jailing People Who Don’t Use Transgender Pronouns  (Read 1761 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The time when people are going to start reaching for their firearms draws closer.   0380000 Liberals eventually wreck everything they get their hands on.

After seeing the inaction and zero support for confederate statues, I wouldn't be so sure.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Please, Please, oh Pul-Leeze, jail 'em.

Drive every remaining business and taxpayer out of the State.

Have your seditious Aztlan Revolt with what's left.

Then we can send in the military and overthrow your unbelievably [multiple expletives deleted] excuse for a Government and set up what the Constitution demands.

A representative Republic.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
It's California, folks.

Fuhgeddaboutit!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Please, Please, oh Pul-Leeze, jail 'em.

Drive every remaining business and taxpayer out of the State.

Have your seditious Aztlan Revolt with what's left.

Then we can send in the military and overthrow your unbelievably [multiple expletives deleted] excuse for a Government and set up what the Constitution demands.

A representative Republic.
Oh no. Do that and they'll pull a Dutchy of Grand Fenwick move (without the Q-bomb), and apply for foreign aid when they lose the war. Likely they have the country's second or third highest concentration of crooked lawyers*, so they'd get it.

(*behind Washington D.C. and perhaps NYC)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Silver Pines

You know, so many people, even some here claiming to be conservatives, say that we shouldn't be legislating morality.  No one wants us "looking in bedrooms" blah blah blah.  But the left is always trying to legislate their (I guess what they consider to be) morality on all of us all the time.  The vast majority of people think this transgender stuff is nonsense, but some can't see through the "looking in bedrooms" BS that the left put in their heads.

@RoosGirl

Exactly.  It's that very reasoning which has allowed the left to advance this BS little by little.  And some of us still won't fight back.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
This is just simply unconstitutional... no brainer. Liberals are idiots.

Offline andy58-in-nh

In the absence of a system of limited government, civic virtue and the rule of law, the wealthy choose to buy their security, while the poor trade their freedom for it. California is on its way to feudalism.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn