Author Topic: How American Leftist Anarchy Parallels China’s Cultural Revolution  (Read 553 times)

rangerrebew

90 Miles From Tyranny

Ninety miles from the South Eastern tip of the United States, Liberty has no stead. In order for Liberty to exist and thrive, Tyranny must be identified, recognized, confronted and extinguished.

Saturday, August 26, 2017

How American Leftist Anarchy Parallels China’s Cultural Revolution

I’ve been avoiding the news lately because it pains me to see my beloved country so divided, with people so bitterly angry at each other. All the shouting, violence, and destruction of historical monuments have only brought up a feeling of déjà vu.

http://ninetymilesfromtyranny.blogspot.com/2017/08/how-american-leftist-anarchy-parallels.html

Offline goatprairie

Re: How American Leftist Anarchy Parallels China’s Cultural Revolution
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2017, 05:23:29 pm »
This is an excellent analogy. Today's young, leftist punks are very similar to the Red Guard thugs of the Cultural Revolution. Except the people who are promoting or enabling them is not the person with the greatest power, the president.
These young thugs are being enabled and excused by  the liberal media and academia.
But even a number of liberal  academics and media members are finding they're not pure enough for the thugs. They'll find out that after everybody else is destroyed by the nihilist idiots, their necks will be on the chopping block as well.
And if all the superrich liberal gazillionaires like Gates, Bezos, Zuckerberg etal think they'll be saved, they're in for a rude shock.  The locusts will devour them as well.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: How American Leftist Anarchy Parallels China’s Cultural Revolution
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2017, 08:52:00 pm »
I have little doubt they have read this:

http://campbellmgold.com/archive_definitive/red_book_chairman_mao_1966.pdf

Whether they knew they were reading it or not.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis