Author Topic: Dem senator: Arpaio pardon violates Trump's oath of office  (Read 3356 times)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: Dem senator: Arpaio pardon violates Trump's oath of office
« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2017, 12:13:32 am »

You kinda undercut your argument about the state of the nation by showing a picture from Europe.  We don't have polizei.

Are these better for you?

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2017, 12:23:44 am »
Are these better for you?

I'm well aware of Antifa and the danger they pose to our society.  Just a good idea to check your source material.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2017, 01:25:35 am »
That needs to be repeated.  Read it again folks - because this is the very serious truth we now exist in.  Nearly all information avenues are corrupted and massaged to provide the results the Leftist Narrative demands.  If they do not like the trend, they erase it - and put something else in it's place with paid trolls to comment and create the sheep instinct by the pile-on factor.

@INVAR

That's been going on for a long, long time. My early research on the web consisted of university level documents which by now have either been changed to reflect the opposite of what they once did, or are just plain gone. One such document I actually witnessed as it changed. One minute I was reading one thing... and a refresh, and I am reading another.

The truth can still be winnowed out in books, but who uses books anymore?
And not for long... twice I have seen attempts to dispose of books whose ink contains lead... Soon enough the books will be gone, and history will be anything 'they' want it to be.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2017, 03:38:58 am »
Thinking about that term 'drain the swamp'. I believe it has more significance for things going forward; like fixing a broken system to achieve a government that governs least. If going after Hillary risks that ultimate goal, I'm not sure it's worth it. I'm not itching for a war with half my family, friends and coworkers who happen to support the democrats.
Not going after Hillary only sets the precedent for egregious violations of Federal Law at high levels going unpunished.
Who would you excuse in the future of what level of criminality? Or do you somehow expect reciprocation?

Hundreds of millions of dollars in her pay for play foundation, billions in government funding 'lost', violations of National Security protocols which singly have landed mere mortals in jail, done by her by the thousands, and you want to let her go?  So everyone you know who is a Democrat stays happy?
Let them howl. Let there be wailing, rending of garments, gnashing of teeth. Sackcloth and ashes, baby!
I don't care if it harelips the Pope, failure to prosecute those crimes and (a host more) only renders this country lawless. More than one can play at that game. It will bring the collapse perhaps people think they can win or come out on top of. They won't, but that is a story yet to be written.

Think about that, because if she doesn't have to abide by the law, after swearing to do so, and in violation of the public trust, us millions of mere mortals out here are not even bound by such oaths and damned sure won't be bound by laws others don't have to follow.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2017, 07:51:10 am »
The truth can still be winnowed out in books, but who uses books anymore?
And not for long... twice I have seen attempts to dispose of books whose ink contains lead... Soon enough the books will be gone, and history will be anything 'they' want it to be.

History is already whatever it is the zeitgeist of the mob says that it is.  It doesn't matter if you have books showing them their perverted view of history is false in black and white, they will scream and insist our history is 'racist' and requires revision.

Hell man, TRUTH is whatever they deem it to be.  We live in a society where if you are 60- years old with male plumbing, you can suddenly decide you are a 12 year old girl and everyone will be forced to see you as you want to be seen, and address you as you demand to be addressed - or face punishment.

Your gender is whatever it you want it to be.  Why wouldn't they do the same with history, mathematics, and morality?  Reality is whatever they deem it is.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775