Author Topic: Hillary's New Book: Should I Have Told Trump at Debate, 'Back Up You Creep?'  (Read 2031 times)

Wingnut

Not without a latex glove attached to a 10-foot pole and a bottle of industrial strength kaopectate...

kaopectate?

Man you are doing it wrong if you need kaopectate!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Not without a latex glove attached to a 10-foot pole and a bottle of industrial strength kaopectate...

Not with your 10-foot pole, my friend.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Right_in_Virginia

The evil one used this same excuse to great success (with the aid of a complicit media) in her 2000 New York senate run against Rick Lazio.

The media meme portrayed Lazio as 'stalking' Clinton during their first debate when he left his podium and walked over to hers with a piece of paper in hand, a pledge he wanted her to sign.

Media pundits went nuts and said Lazio was a bully who was stalking poor little Hillary, the girl. Aww.

You're so right, @aligncare   The media pounced on Lazio being mean .... completely overshadowing the point Lazio made .... and she didn't sign the agreement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igbN54Z7DsU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igbN54Z7DsU

Offline Guivre

• ICXCNIKA
This is just a simple repeat of the appeals to women the day after the debate (as was on social media), trying to get sympathy in a "relatable" way. Aren't they directed to stand on marks by a producer?
"We cannot judge whether the world has truly gone bad or if journalists have just started to work more."

Offline aligncare

Hillary said that Trump hovered behind her. Not true. Camera angles kept Trump in the frame with Hillary. When you examine the video you'll see that Trump never got closer than 10-15 feet.

Online mountaineer

Hillary said that Trump hovered behind her. Not true. Camera angles kept Trump in the frame with Hillary. When you examine the video you'll see that Trump never got closer than 10-15 feet.
Which probably is as close as any man has gotten within years.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline aligncare

:silly:

Which probably is as close as any man has gotten within years.

Online corbe

I don't think Hillary was in much danger of being groped.

As soon as I read this Thread I wanted to bring up the Hollywood tape @Emjay but out of respect for my fellow Briefers who support President Trump, not to be confused with 'Trumpers', I refrained myself and here you are bringing it up?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LottieDah

Funny but Hillary didn't think Trump was "creepy" when she accepted campaign contributions from him or when she and Bill attended his wedding to Melania.  Oh how times have changed!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
   As soon as I read this Thread I wanted to bring up the Hollywood tape @Emjay but out of respect for my fellow Briefers who support President Trump, not to be confused with 'Trumpers', I refrained myself and here you are bringing it up?

Now, now...let's not bring arguments cross-threads.  Especially when it spoils the excellent humor we're having here.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

I've heard of faint praise but a faint post?  Well played   :beer:

Offline aligncare

Funny but Hillary didn't think Trump was "creepy" when she accepted campaign contributions from him or when she and Bill attended his wedding to Melania.  Oh how times have changed!

:beer:

Offline starstruck

• Hoping 2018 is a good year
I went back and watched this debate. Looking at the stage Trump was on the left side and Hilary was on the right. While answering a question Hilary walked past Trump to the left edge of the stage. Trump stayed standing next to his chair. The camera angle from the left side of the stage made Trump appear to be hovering behind her but he never moved. I wouldn't be surprised to find out it was a setup between NBC and Hilary's campaign.
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people�s liberty teeth and keystone under independence. � George Washington

Offline aligncare

I went back and watched this debate. Looking at the stage Trump was on the left side and Hilary was on the right. While answering a question Hilary walked past Trump to the left edge of the stage. Trump stayed standing next to his chair. The camera angle from the left side of the stage made Trump appear to be hovering behind her but he never moved. I wouldn't be surprised to find out it was a setup between NBC and Hilary's campaign.

Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner!

Hillary and her media sycophants have a lot of nerve pushing this meme.

Here before us is the anatomy of fake news. Multiply it by all the days since Donald Trump sought the office of presidency. NeverTrump is clearly unhinged and exhibiting the latter stages of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
That's right. Hillary walked over to Trump and stood almost directly in front of him. Trump never walked toward Hillary. Hillary is a liar. She was invading his space, not the other way around.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Wingnut

Now, now...let's not bring arguments cross-threads.  Especially when it spoils the excellent humor we're having here.

All this Loose talk in the MSM backrooms
To hurt they try and try strong words in the staffrooms.
The accusations fly but it's no use... He sees her
They start to shake, they start to cough
Just like the old man in that famous book by Rohdam Clinton...

I'm calling to Police.

Online Right_in_Virginia

88devil