Author Topic: Dem 2020 hopeful: Convicts shouldn’t get pardons, or something... Ed Morrissey  (Read 573 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dem 2020 hopeful: Convicts shouldn’t get pardons, or something

Ed MorrisseyPosted at 10:01 am on August 24, 2017

Voters who want an end to presidential pardons may have found their champion in Kamala Harris. As the prospects of executive clemency for Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio brightened with Donald Trump’s comments in Phoenix on Tuesday, the senator who may be Democrats’ top prospect for the 2020 nomination took to Twitter to oppose the idea of a pardon. Why? Because, don’t you know that Arpaio was convicted of committing a crime?

more
http://hotair.com/archives/2017/08/24/dem-2020-hopeful-convicts-shouldnt-get-pardons-something/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
A Dem condemns Arpaio, a dog sniffs a tree, and life goes on. :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
How many democrats and media folk, there I go repeating myself again, spoke out about the last two democrat Presidents pardoning murdering terrorists? I have no problem with pardons if they are given to those deserving, people with questionable convictions or sentences that are extreme for the crime, but no one that has committed terrorism against American citizens should ever see the light of day.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Arpaio is worse than a terrorist.  He spent 24 years demonstrating he can enforce the laws the rest of the government won't, and has brought it in under budget every year.  That's just plain unforgivable.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Oceander