Author Topic: Militant Group Plans To ‘Shut Down’ Berkeley March Against Marxism  (Read 636 times)

rangerrebew

Militant Group Plans To ‘Shut Down’ Berkeley March Against Marxism

Posted By Peter Hasson On 10:24 PM 08/23/2017

Two weeks after violent clashes in Charlottesville, Va., and one week after violent protests in Boston, another clash is shaping up to take place in Berkeley, Calif.

The well-organized, militant group By Any Means Necessary (BAMN) is rallying forces to “shut down” a planned march against Marxism in Berkeley. Berkeley has already been the site of repeated instances of political violence this year, predominantly by aggressive anarchist and Marxist actors. (RELATED: ‘INFERNO’ — Milo Speech Cancelled After Rioters Set Campus Ablaze [VIDEO])

Article printed fromThe Daily Caller: http://dailycaller.com

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/23/violent-leftist-group-plans-to-shut-down-berkeley-march-against-marxism/

Offline endicom

Re: Militant Group Plans To ‘Shut Down’ Berkeley March Against Marxism
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 02:10:37 pm »
Direct ties to NAMBLA.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 02:34:45 pm »
In June 2016, BAMN led a counter-protest against a rally held by the Traditionalist Workers Party, a white nationalist group, outside of the California State Capitol in Sacramento.  Violence at the protests resulted in nine people being hospitalized, seven with stab wounds.

Lovely.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2017, 02:39:34 pm »
I saw a funny graphic the other day.  It alluded that if Antifa had any balls they would march on the Sturgis Biker rally this year, and harass the partiers who have CBF on their bikes and gear.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

rangerrebew

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2017, 03:08:27 pm »
I saw a funny graphic the other day.  It alluded that if Antifa had any balls they would march on the Sturgis Biker rally this year, and harass the partiers who have CBF on their bikes and gear.

Since I live in Grand Rapids, I think I'm far enough away that if antifa were stupid enough, and I think they are, their burning bodies won't taint the air here. :silly: