Author Topic: Does Anybody Understand What These Never Trump Republicans Think They’re Achieving?  (Read 5835 times)

Wingnut

Yeah, I'm getting pretty tired of this argument.  I was hoping there would be something new in it today...

:Thinking:  :pondering: 
You must be insane.

That is all I have to say about that.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

What "damage", exactly, are you trying to limit @Oceander

Border security? 
Lower taxes? 
Fewer business regulations? 
A growing job market?
A stronger military? 
Revised ROE?
Conservative federal and supreme court benches? 
Renegotiated NAFTA? 
A return to TPP?
A return to the Paris Agreement?
The repeal and replacement of Obamacare? 
Better care and more respect for our Veterans? 
A weakened EPA?
School choice? 
Energy independence? 

Tell me, which would you limit?

Have I missed your answer @Oceander ?

@Right_in_Virginia

What spin?  You have never called anyone here a NeverTrumper?  ...

Never Trumps exist @catfish1957 .... and so many live here so how can I not?   :shrug:

Offline RoosGirl

Never Trumps exist @catfish1957 .... and so many live here so how can I not?   :shrug:

I'm so offended.  Where's my fainting couch?

Right here @RoosGirl   The pearls are a gift.   :laugh:

Wingnut

Got the Vapors again I see.   The  Smelling salts are in the chest of drawers .  Top drawer, on the left behind the condoms and sanitary napkins.

Offline aligncare

Howie Carr has a segment on his show called 'Trump Derangement Syndrome: it's a real thing, folks.' Then he plays 60 seconds of well known Liberals freaking out over a Trump outrage du jour. Laugh out loud funny!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 10:02:46 pm by aligncare »

Offline RoosGirl

Got the Vapors again I see.   The  Smelling salts are in the chest of drawers .  Top drawer, on the left behind the condoms and sanitary napkins.

The condoms and the sanitary napkins in the same drawer....  military issue?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

:Thinking:  :pondering: 
You must be insane.

That is all I have to say about that.

There you go, thinking again Mr. Nut.  You should know better, that's why I'm insane.  Fortunately I'm not a serious poster or I might be upset about those things.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Wingnut

There you go, thinking again Mr. Nut.  You should know better, that's why I'm insane.  Fortunately I'm not a serious poster or I might be upset about those things.

You clearly are a cereal poster.  That be true.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Howie Carr has a segment on his show called 'Never Trump: it's a real thing, folks.' Then he plays 60 seconds of well known Liberals freaking out over a Trump outrage du jour. Laugh out loud funny!

I was a daily listener to the Howie "Cahhhh" show like 10 - 15 years ago. He has a good knowledge of local mass politics but the show is so repetitive, just recycles the same talking points over and over again.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I was a daily listener to the Howie "Cahhhh" show like 10 - 15 years ago. He has a good knowledge of local mass politics but the show is so repetitive, just recycles the same talking points over and over again.

Ah, the Hannity of radio.

Wingnut

Hannity is still on the Radio...  I think.

Offline aligncare

They all tend to do that. Hannity is OCD at that.

Howie Carr is new to me. I'm quite enjoying his show.

• Technical

Not quite as bad. He's smarter than Hannity IMO, and he has a decent sense of humor, but his show is the same thing day in and day out. And if you read conservative media he just recycles the same talking points into his own show.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Not quite as bad. He's smarter than Hannity IMO, and he has a decent sense of humor, but his show is the same thing day in and day out. And if you read conservative media he just recycles the same talking points into his own show.
Funny you should mention that. Last night I had to change the channel after about 20 minutes. Just like you said, it was like watching the exact same rerun every single night. Same arguments. Same videos. Same everything. I was bored. It was watching a rerun that I had already seen a dozen times. But he sincerely doesn't seem to realize that. He is so excited with his perpetual 'Special News Day!' And yet, it is always the same stuff.

I'm just impressed that you said that. I thought it was just me. Hannity needs some new material, badly. He has become a broken record. Yeah, Yeah, Sean. Heard it before. What else have you got.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

• Technical
They all tend to do that. Hannity is OCD at that.

Howie Carr is new to me. I'm quite enjoying his show.

His backstory is interesting. Back in the 80's Whitey Bulger had a hired goon with a rifle and a scope positioned across from his house ready to assassinate him.

Offline RoosGirl

Funny you should mention that. Last night I had to change the channel after about 20 minutes. Just like you said, it was like watching the exact same rerun every single night. Same arguments. Same videos. Same everything. I was bored. It was watching a rerun that I had already seen a dozen times. But he sincerely doesn't seem to realize that. He is so excited with his perpetual 'Special News Day!' And yet, it is always the same stuff.

I'm just impressed that you said that. I thought it was just me. Hannity needs some new material, badly. He has become a broken record. Yeah, Yeah, Sean. Heard it before. What else have you got.

You're a great American.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You're a great American.

Tucker is great. I usually try to watch him.

I can't watch The Five because I can't stand listening to Juan yell over the others with his nonsensical propaganda. Juan doesn't seem to have opinions or wit, he just spews crazy Leftist propaganda constantly. It's annoying. And he seems to believe that the louder he talks, the more correct it makes whatever crap he is selling. It drove me away.

And now Hannity has become boring as hell. I met Hannity once at a fundraiser. Shook his hand. He looks a lot different in person than he does on TV. He's a little dude.

So, for me it's Tucker and then over to History or Discovery or FS1/2 or Hulu. It's all good.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Tucker is great. I usually try to watch him.

I can't watch The Five because I can't stand listening to Juan yell over the others with his nonsensical propaganda. Juan doesn't seem to have opinions or wit, he just spews crazy Leftist propaganda constantly. It's annoying. And he seems to believe that the louder he talks, the more correct it makes whatever crap he is selling. It drove me away.

And now Hannity has become boring as hell. I met Hannity once at a fundraiser. Shook his hand. He looks a lot different in person than he does on TV. He's a little dude.

So, for me it's Tucker and then over to History or Discovery or FS1/2 or Hulu. It's all good.

It's baseball season, so I usually have my evening spoken for with more important stuff anyway.
I will NOT comply.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It's baseball season, so I usually have my evening spoken for with more important stuff anyway.

Not a baseball guy. Don't have the patience for it. UFC/Football is my deal.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Not only do "Never Trumps" exist on the forum, but I notice some whining here fully supported and allied themselves with them.

Now it's supposed to be a 'Trigger'?     

Right.......   *****rollingeyes*****     
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Not only do "Never Trumps" exist on the forum, but I notice some whining here fully supported and allied themselves with them.

Now it's supposed to be a 'Trigger'?     

Right.......   *****rollingeyes*****     

That's kind of the point I'm seeing being made..  It's NOT a "trigger," in the same sense that "Trumper" is. :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
@Cyber Liberty
I knew there was a reason I liked you! You are clearly a thinking person with priorities in the
proper order.

(Only one thing interrupts my baseball season---any chance I get to perform music live.)

Sorry, but the cheap brewski in the emoji offered here just isn't good enough . . .

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.