Author Topic: Recreational Equipment Chain CEO Doesn’t Want Business from Trump Supporters  (Read 2851 times)

Offline RoosGirl

I wrote an email to them last week.  Got a PR response.    Screw them

I guess he doesn't hire the best people. :D

Offline NavyCanDo

He should have hired a PR person to help him with that hot mess of a letter.

He allowed himself to just ramble-on like some lunatic writing his manifesto before doing something really really awful.   You had to search hard to find anything that looked like an apology. I first thought to myself, "That's a CEO?" The lowest paid person at Camping World, could have penned a better letter of apology.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline anubias

Attachment of the .pdf he sent for posterity's sake.  Unbelievable that he is sending this out to people.  He must be drunk.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Oceander

Fool

Offline dfwgator

Wingnut

Soon to be an ex-CEO.

Camping World is big here in the Hurricane state.   People are talking.  I don't don't look good for this whiney ass liberal pr*ck.

Online DB

Email I received from Marcus Lemonis today:

That's amazing stuff from a CEO of a large corporation... You must be some sort of demon to make him do that stuff...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
That's amazing stuff from a CEO of a large corporation... You must be some sort of demon to make him do that stuff...
For a guy who supposedly has his stuff together, he didn't express any regret in a meaningful way. Either his ability to backtrack his statements is impaired, he doesn't communicate well, or he doesn't have any heartfelt message to express.

On rereading it, maybe he learned something, or sorted out that he, too, (like Trump) meant that no violence is acceptable from anyone, and that he had indeed stepped in it, bigtime.

He did get one thing right, imho, the story (headline) should not have happened. Sometimes it behooves people to just shut up and sing.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 10:19:01 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline musiclady

Idiot.  **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.