Author Topic: Donald Trump’s Base Gives Zero F*&#s That Steve Bannon Is Gone  (Read 308 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Donald Trump’s Base Gives Zero F*&#s That Steve Bannon Is Gone
Daily Beast, Aug 23, 2017, Asawin Suebsaeng,Gideon Resnick

Tuesday night’s speech revealed once again that Trump was Trump before Bannon ever came around

Steve Bannon, the figure most frequently touted as the Machiavellian mastermind behind President Donald Trump’s connection with his populist base, left the White House late last week.

But his absence has shown no signs of hampering the support Trump enjoys among those core supporters. All indication in the past five days has been that those voters like Trump for Trump and it makes little to no difference who stands beside him inside the White House.

<snip>

“I don't think that President Trump's overall conservative support will be impacted by Steve Bannon’s absence,” Chris Ruddy, CEO of Newsmax and a friend of Trump’s, told The Daily Beast. “I see the president's conservative base is rock solid, and his supporters understand that he has to take pragmatic steps to implement his vision. He can't fulfill all of his promises, and needs the support of Congress.”

Read more: http://www.thedailybeast.com/donald-trumps-base-gives-zero-f-s-that-steve-bannon-is-gone-2

Online corbe

Re: Donald Trump’s Base Gives Zero F*&#s That Steve Bannon Is Gone
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 01:52:34 am »
   I have no problem believing the Author's premise here.
   I went back to Brietbart with Bannon, purely for entertainment value, and I've noticed that what were once Trump supporters are leaving in droves over there but I haven't seen our membership show an uptick so word must have gotten out on the interwebz that we hate Trump here too......lol
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.