Author Topic: Monument Vandals Broaden Attacks Beyond Confederacy to Include Holocaust, Saint, Lincoln  (Read 950 times)

rangerrebew

Monument Vandals Broaden Attacks Beyond Confederacy to Include Holocaust, Saint, Lincoln

Confederate monuments aren’t the only ones being vandalized since the violent rally in Charlottesville, Va., earlier this month.

Memorials of the Holocaust, President Abraham Lincoln, Spanish explorer Christopher Columbus – and even a Catholic saint who helped build Spanish missions in California in the 1700s – have also been attacked.

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/monument-vandals-broaden-attacks-beyond-confederacy-include-holocaust-saint

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Just like the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Just like the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia:

Or al Qaeda and now Daesh in the Middle east.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Wingnut

Someone tipped over a DonZ Johz in my hood last night.   When will it end.   Darn Antifarts.

Offline berdie

None of this makes any sense to me.

But I think I'll call the Dallas City Council and volunteer my land for the statues they are taking down. It would look very cool.

Offline GrouchoTex

None of this makes any sense to me.

But I think I'll call the Dallas City Council and volunteer my land for the statues they are taking down. It would look very cool.

You could call it the Confederate ranch, kind of like the Cadillac ranch

Offline Guivre

• ICXCNIKA
There's not an ideology behind this except Anarchy. It's all coming down, no rhyme or reason.
"We cannot judge whether the world has truly gone bad or if journalists have just started to work more."

Offline NavyCanDo

There's not an ideology behind this except Anarchy. It's all coming down, no rhyme or reason.

But there is a reason. To demonize the Republican Party and conservatism in general from Trump on down. Revisionist politicians,  professors, and most damaging the Media - with one goal, the Nazification of the Confederacy and then tying the conservatives to the forces of evil and darkness. Their game plan goes something like this: Slavery was evil. The soldiers of the Confederacy fought for a system that wished to preserve it. Therefore they were evil as well, and any attempt to honor their service is a veiled effort to glorify slavery. The blatant use of the race-card in order to inflame the masses and turn them against anyone speaking out against removing statues.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn