Author Topic: Two Kennedys Arrested in Cape Cod After Refusing to Tone Down Loud Party  (Read 1465 times)

Offline mountaineer

Two Kennedys Arrested in Cape Cod After Refusing to Tone Down Loud Party
BY: Andrew Kugle   
August 22, 2017 9:32 am
Two Kennedys were arrested in Cape Cod, Mass. after they refused to tone down a loud party early Sunday morning.

Matthew "Max" Kennedy, 52, the ninth child of assassinated former New York Sen. Robert F. Kennedy, and his daughter Caroline Rose Kennedy, 22, were both arrested near the Kennedy's famed Hyannis Port compound, according to CapeCode.com. Both Max and Caroline Rose Kennedy were charged with disorderly conduct and violating the Town of Barnstable's anti-noise ordinance.

After receiving complaints from neighbors, police officers arrived at the scene and asked the attendees of the party to keep the noise level down. The Kennedys refused, so the police arrested them. No one else was arrested. ... 
Rest of story at Free Beacon

This guy needs to grow up.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline andy58-in-nh

"Do you know who I am??!?!?"
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Wingnut

His uncles
Couldn't drive a Boat
Drive a car..
His cuz couldn't fly

Can He swim?

Offline musiclady

Do most Kennedy's EVER grow up??
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Do most Kennedy's EVER grow up??

None of them will, not at least until the Old Man's money runs out.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Offline Applewood

No one else was arrested. ... 

Next we will hear whining that the Kennedys were unfairly targeted and persecuted because of the Kennedy name.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Matthew "Max" Kennedy, 52, the ninth child of assassinated former New York Sen. Robert F. Kennedy, and his daughter Caroline Rose Kennedy, 22,

Okay, I'm a little confused about how a 22 year old has a 52 year old son, but -- RFK knocked up his own daughter?  I knew that family was a little off, but eww.

My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Given the significant amount of time I have spent in the Hyannis/Barnstable area, I can honestly say that I have never knowingly seen a Kennedy out and about during the day or night. But I am always cautious when driving around there at night. You never know who you might run into...

Offline musiclady

Given the significant amount of time I have spent in the Hyannis/Barnstable area, I can honestly say that I have never knowingly seen a Kennedy out and about during the day or night. But I am always cautious when driving around there at night. You never know who you might run into...

........ or who might run into YOU.

or drive you off a bridge and swim away.......

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Wingnut

Re: Two Kennedys Arrested in Cape Cod After Refusing to Tone Down Loud Party
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2017, 09:58:45 pm »
........ or who might run into YOU.

or drive you off a bridge and swim away.......

Questions to ask yourself before dating a Kennedy.  How long can you hold your breath and how long can you tread water.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2017, 11:07:59 pm »

Questions to ask yourself before dating a Kennedy.  How long can you hold your breath and how long can you tread water.

Mmmmmm................. I think the better choice is to NOT date a Kennedy.

Wingnut

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2017, 11:11:13 pm »

Mmmmmm................. I think the better choice is to NOT date a Kennedy.
Money will always make you choose poorly.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2017, 11:13:34 pm »
Money will always make you choose poorly.

Ah, but tis not money itself, but rather the love of it.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2017, 06:55:02 am »
Matthew "Max" Kennedy, 52, the ninth child of assassinated former New York Sen. Robert F. Kennedy, and his daughter Caroline Rose Kennedy, 22,

Okay, I'm a little confused about how a 22 year old has a 52 year old son, but -- RFK knocked up his own daughter?  I knew that family was a little off, but eww.

Put on yer glasses. You missed the comma before the "and".

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Wingnut

« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2017, 01:11:42 pm »
Put on yer glasses. You missed the comma before the "and".

Lets eat Caroline Rose Kennedy, 22?  I'd have to see a recent photo 1st.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 01:12:00 pm by Wingnut »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2017, 02:15:52 pm »
Carr: Kennedys behaving badly: 'You don't know who you're messing with'
Drunk, dirty a family tradition
Howie Carr
Wednesday, August 23, 2017
Boston Herald (excerpted - click on link for entire article
It’s an old-fashioned summer on Cape Cod: sharks on the prowl, beaches closed and “glassy-eyed” Kennedys brawling with cops, under arrest and in protective custody.

This time it was Max Kennedy, age 52, and his pouty 22-year-old daughter, Caroline Rose.

You’ve heard of Bring Your Daughter to Work Day? For the Kennedys last weekend, it was Bring Your Daughter to Jail Night.  ...

“She responded by telling me her name was ‘Caroline Rose Kennedy.’ She continued, ‘I went to Brown and I’m a teacher — sweetheart!’ She stuck her tongue out and repeatedly told me to ‘bleep off’ during booking. She cried and now asked if this would affect her job.” ...

“During our struggle with Kennedy, I observed that we were surrounded by everyone in the room. They were yelling, ‘You don’t know who you’re messing with.’ ”

Which is just another way of saying, “Do you know who I am?”
Here you go, @Wingnut
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 03:08:54 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Applewood

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2017, 02:40:43 pm »
The Kennedys are a good reason why we should never have political dynasties in America.  We had JFK, Bobby and (ugh!) Teddy.  That was more than enough.  One could debate whether JFK and maybe Bobby were heroes, but starting with baby brother, Teddy, and continuing through the subsequent generations, the Kennedy clan is completely worthless. 

Offline verga

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2017, 03:02:29 pm »
When we lived up north we had a corn roast every labor day.
I invited all the neighbors, they can't complain about a party if they are eating my food and drinking my beer.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2017, 03:17:33 pm »
When we lived up north we had a corn roast every labor day.
I invited all the neighbors, they can't complain about a party if they are eating my food and drinking my beer.

When I lived in an apartment, I was told that was the apartment house rule.  I never had parties, but my  upstairs neighbor did.  Not only were the rest of the tenants invited, but also the other neighbors in the block.  No complaints.

Wingnut

« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2017, 03:48:17 pm »
Carr: Kennedys behaving badly: 'You don't know who you're messing with'
Drunk, dirty a family tradition
Howie Carr
Wednesday, August 23, 2017
Boston Herald (excerpted - click on link for entire articleHere you go, @Wingnut

Bred to tight those dead kennedys.  Quilty as charged
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 03:48:35 pm by Wingnut »

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2017, 03:51:16 pm »

Yes I do, the offspring of bootleggers.