Author Topic: Hillary's New Book: Should I Have Told Trump at Debate, 'Back Up You Creep?'  (Read 2034 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

By Sandy Fitzgerald   |   Wednesday, 23 Aug 2017 07:48 AM

Hillary Clinton, in a new book examining her loss of the presidency to Donald Trump, at one point describes the president as a "creep" and that her "skin crawled" while he hovered behind her during a debate last October in St. Louis.

The excerpt, narrated by Clinton in advance of her new book "What Happened," was played in an exclusive on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" program, and the former secretary of state and first lady outlined the doubts she still feels concerning her reaction to Trump during the debate.

"'It is not okay,' I thought," Clinton read from her book in a recorded narration played on the show. "It was the second presidential debate and Donald Trump was looming behind me. Two days before the world heard him brag about groping women. Now we were on a small stage and no matter where I walked, he followed me closely, staring at me, making faces. It was incredibly uncomfortable."

more
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/hillary-clinton-new-book-what-happened-2016-election/2017/08/23/id/809232/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

He certainly was creepy when he did that.  I would have turned to him and said something to stop him following me.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
And yet she remained married to Bill without a problem
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline mountaineer

Back up, creep! I'll lose my footing.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
We already knew Donald Trump was a creep. Yet somehow, Hillary Clinton was even less appealing of a candidate than he was.

She still doesn't see why.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline skeeter

Offline aligncare

The evil one used this same excuse to great success (with the aid of a complicit media) in her 2000 New York senate run against Rick Lazio.

The media meme portrayed Lazio as 'stalking' Clinton during their first debate when he left his podium and walked over to hers with a piece of paper in hand, a pledge he wanted her to sign.

Media pundits went nuts and said Lazio was a bully who was stalking poor little Hillary, the girl. Aww.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Hilarious - Bill's odious remora talking about someone making her skin crawl...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline mountaineer

Media pundits went nuts and said Lazio was a bully who was stalking poor little Hillary, the girl. Aww.
The Hilldebeaste was a tough, strong woman with everything it takes to break the glass ceiling  - until some guy got within 10 feet of her, and then she was being stalked by a mean, creepy boy with cooties. Eww.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online dfwgator

Oh, spare me, Hillary.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Hilarious - Bill's odious remora talking about someone making her skin crawl...

Well said!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The media considers Hillary to be in a protective shell, poor thang.  They savaged Lazio for approaching her lectern with a piece of paper in their debate for the Senate.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The evil one used this same excuse to great success (with the aid of a complicit media) in her 2000 New York senate run against Rick Lazio.

The media meme portrayed Lazio as 'stalking' Clinton during their first debate when he left his podium and walked over to hers with a piece of paper in hand, a pledge he wanted her to sign.

GMTA.  I should have read the thread before posting.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Wingnut

@mystery-ak

He certainly was creepy when he did that.  I would have turned to him and said something to stop him following me.

He psyched her out.   It was a brilliant move.  Much like what her hubby's old VP tried to do to Bush many debates ago.

Hillary got played.  It was beautiful.  She had her big boy pantsuit on and she couldn't handle the pressure.

Offline RoosGirl

He psyched her out.   It was a brilliant move.  Much like what her hubby's old VP tried to do to Bush many debates ago.

Hillary got played.  It was beautiful.  She had her big boy pantsuit on and she couldn't handle the pressure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAUcyfKESts

Wingnut

That's the one.   Guess Hilary was drunk and passed out when Gore did that or she would have been prepared.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti

Was that when she soiled her Depends? She was in the bathroom an awfully long time...
---

Offline skeeter

Was that when she soiled her Depends? She was in the bathroom an awfully long time...

Hillary is beginning to remind me of Ray Finkle. Laces out.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Gee...I wonder if this book will sell any better than her last book.   :silly: :silly:

If I might add; she is one creepy witch!!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline aligncare

Here's the thing. Nobody higher up in Democrat circles wants anything to do with this book. They wish Hillary had just faded away and hadn't written a book.

They say the book only serves to remind people of the 2016 debacle, where the DNC tried to scuttle Bernie Sanders primary run, which had been uncovered by Wikileaks from the leaked emails given to Julian Assange from Debbie Blabbermouth Shultz' server.

We owe Trump a debt of gratitude for finally vanquishing the Bush and Clinton dynasties. Not bad for a novice politician.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@mystery-ak

I don't think Hillary was in much danger of being groped.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Wingnut

Gee...I wonder if this book will sell any better than her last book.   :silly: :silly:

Both of these book of hers will keep me warm at night this winter.

Offline aligncare

Both of these book of hers will keep me warm at night this winter.

"Thank you for sending me a copy of your book; I'll waste no time reading it." - Moses Hadas

"From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down I was convulsed with laughter. Some day I intend reading it." - Groucho Marx

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I found it humorous when Gore's Handlers told him to "look more Presidential, so he combed his hair like Reagan and put on some rouge.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
I don't think Hillary was in much danger of being groped.

Not without a latex glove attached to a 10-foot pole and a bottle of industrial strength kaopectate...
---