Author Topic: CNN Viciously Attacks POTUS for Phoenix Speech and Suggests He’s a National Security Threat  (Read 1329 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
August 23, 2017
CNN Viciously Attacks POTUS for Phoenix Speech and Suggests He’s a National Security Threat
By Peter Barry Chowka

CNN hit a new low – and that‘s saying a lot – Tuesday night in its coverage of President Trump’s speech in Phoenix. The former news channel is now little more than a propaganda mouthpiece for the Deep State. On Tuesday, it used a half dozen anti-Trump panelists, with no one representing a counter view, to introduce a new fake news meme: Not only is the 45th POTUS a racist and a Nazi-sympathizer but an imminent national security threat to the United States.

To reinforce this spin, CNN’s Don Lemon, who outed himself as a Trump hater in an out of control alcohol fueled on camera appearance last New Year’s Eve, trotted out CNN’s new contributor, former Obama regime Director of National Intelligence James Clapper.

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/08/cnn_viciously_attacks_potus_for_phoenix_speech_and_suggests_hes_a_national_security_threat.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

He got the Clap?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Unfortunately with the media, especially CNN, you are dealing with people that think they create reality with their mere words.
The Republic is lost.

Offline skeeter

CNN has finally decided it will drop pretense and scrap with MSNBC for that 30% leftwing demographic.

It wasn't so long ago they were considered by many to be a fairly reliable news source.

Offline aligncare

Unfortunately with the media, especially CNN, you are dealing with people that think they create reality with their mere words.

Ah, but they do create reality – or, at very least they create doubts and divisions and foment hate. Perfect mouthpiece for democrats.

Offline aligncare

CNN has finally decided it will drop pretense and scrap with MSNBC for that 30% leftwing demographic.

It wasn't so long ago they were considered by many to be a fairly reliable news source.

Yeah, back then they were able to maintain a veneer of objectivity (and that's when the fifth column is most dangerous to our republic). Now, they're just a joke.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Ah, but they do create reality – or, at very least they create doubts and divisions and foment hate. Perfect mouthpiece for democrats.

That's right.

CNN is on all day long in train stations, airports...even bus stations.  Every doctor's office or medical building has in on in waiting rooms.  The freaking MVA and Court buildings have them on.

Until I read where somebody picks up a chair and throws it through the screen, going to have to believe it's having an effect.  Even if, subliminally.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Victoria33

"CNN...and Suggests He’s a National Security Threat"

It was Clapper who said that, not CNN.  After Clapper said it naturally it was discussed.

Offline Applewood

That's right.

CNN is on all day long in train stations, airports...even bus stations.  Every doctor's office or medical building has in on in waiting rooms.  The freaking MVA and Court buildings have them on.

Until I read where somebody picks up a chair and throws it through the screen, going to have to believe it's having an effect.  Even if, subliminally.

My cardiologist used to have CNN on in his waiting room.  Then someone complained, so he switched to one of those local channels that carries Maury, Jerry and other assorted trash tv shows.  I guess there were complaints about that because now his tv is tuned into a channel provided by the local hospital.  The channel talks strictly about health-related matters and. of course, promotes the hospital's various departments and services.  Kind of like brainwashing, but a definite improvement over biased news and programs revealing who is the father of LaShonda's baby.

Offline skeeter

That's right.

All CNN provides in such public venues is a visual of breaking events, with the crawl at the bottom. No one listens to their incessant editorializing, IMO.

Offline aligncare

Clapper said it because he felt safe saying it on CNN. Was he gonna get an argument from Don Lemon?

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
My wife's aunt has Dementia and can no longer follow TV programs so she has started watching CNN. So now all she does is complain about "that ole Donald Duck"(she can't remember his last name). "You won't believe what that ole Donald Duck has done now". My wife finally told her to put a stopper in it. She doesn't want to visit just to hear about nothing except constipation and Donald Duck.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

The sad thing is...Fox with it's leftward lurch and complete devotion to all things Trump during the election has lost enough viewership to keep CNN and MSNBC in the ratings race.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I'm kinda disappointed...I expect more out of the AT than to feel the need to dive into moonbattery with a mention of the "Deep State".
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline skeeter

The sad thing is...Fox with it's leftward lurch and complete devotion to all things Trump during the election has lost enough viewership to keep CNN and MSNBC in the ratings race.

But Fox never had the reputation for reliability that CNN once had.

Offline andy58-in-nh

If any of you saw ABC's Good Morning America today, it was embarrassing - the story was not Trump's speech but the ABC reporter's reaction to it. George Stephanopolous called it an "act of incitement" and turned the camera on the audience to show how they were taunting the assembled members of the news media.

That would be the same news media who, instead of reporting the content and context of Trump's speeches, have spent the last eight months reporting on the reactions to them among the Butt-hurt Community.

Once more, I am compelled to note that I am no big supporter of Mr. Trump, but our media have truly gone off the deep end and into the fever swamps of liberal lunacy.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline skeeter

Once more, I am compelled to note that I am no big supporter of Mr. Trump, but our media have truly gone off the deep end and into the fever swamps of liberal lunacy.

The end of MSM influence on political discourse may wind up being the single most significant result from Trumps election. The unengaged public cannot miss where the MSM is coming from now.

I cannot imagine they will continue to have the influence on public opinion they have had in the past.

Offline dfwgator

The end of MSM influence on political discourse may wind up being the single most significant result from Trumps election. The unengaged public cannot miss where the MSM is coming from now.

I cannot imagine they will continue to have the influence on public opinion they have had in the past.

I've said it all along, the beauty of the Trump Presidency is,  regardless of what you may think of him,  that it is serving as the flashlight that reveals the cockroaches.   Maybe at this particular time in history, Trump is what we need, although I must say, I certainly wouldn't want every POTUS to be like him.   

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Appropriate graphic for CNN:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I'd cut CNN some slack this morning .... they had a very bad night last night.  They were forced to turn off their live cameras when the rally crowd turned around and started chanting CNN sucks.

They were like cornered rats.  I'm sure they're all recovering from the trauma.

Offline aligncare

But Fox never had the reputation for reliability that CNN once had.

Fox Business is kicking it against CNBC. Specifically, Lou Dobbs now has the number one business show on cable news. I don't think it's a coincidence that Dobbs' ratings have gone through the roof since he is one of Pres. Trump's biggest supporters.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Lemon claimed to 'speak from the heart' after the rally, but you know that response was prepped well ahead of time.  As for this.....

Lemon then went on to quote and show a tweet by Ana Navarro, a Trump-hater and frequent CNN contributor:

Only possible defensible explanation for Trump's disgusting, unpresidential, narcissistic behavior, would be early onset dementia. Maybe.
[/b]

This is just asinine.  Anyone who has paid the least bit of attention to Trump over the past 3.5 decades knows this is who he is and always has been.  Slowest progressing case of dementia, ever.

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

You tell the big lie often enough with repeated regularity - it BECOMES THE TRUTH in the minds of those they repeat it to.

Our days as a single country are over.  All I see in our future is mayhem and bloodshed with this kind of mass media talk coming from just about every information source out there. I've never heard or read such rage and hatred - not even in the late 60's like I am now.

I don't much care for Trump - because he is a NY Liberal Democrat without much self control that has an ability to bring out the worst in people rather than the best.

But that said - to emphatically state Trump is a Nazi and a national security threat are words intended to stoke a violent revolution.  I would think those statements could be argued as sedition itself and they need to be investigated and denounced across the board.

Unfortunately because Trump has no decent communication skills outside of ginning up a mob, his ability to talk directly to this people and persuade them to shame CNN and the Left for what they are attempting to do, is non existent.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
That's right.

Why is that??  It's annoying and even more so now.  Why not put something innocuous on ... maybe music.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
My wife's aunt has Dementia and can no longer follow TV programs so she has started watching CNN. So now all she does is complain about "that ole Donald Duck"(she can't remember his last name). "You won't believe what that ole Donald Duck has done now". My wife finally told her to put a stopper in it. She doesn't want to visit just to hear about nothing except constipation and Donald Duck.

Well, constipation is serious.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.