Author Topic: DNC provokes outrage on Twitter by slamming Trump's 'empty promises on border wall'  (Read 344 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
The Democratic National Committee came under fire from many online Tuesday after sending out a release on its press list that called out President Donald Trump's "empty promises on border wall."

"Trump has failed to deliver on his signature promise to build a border wall and have Mexico pay for it," the DNC release read. "Trump even admitted in a private conversation with Mexico that his border wall promise was 'the least important thing.'"

The email, which contained a number of links to stories that backed up the DNC's assessment, was met with near-instant ridicule from those on the left.

"If your strategy requires you to twist yourself into this big of a pretzel, it might be time for a better strategy," tweeted Mike Casca, communications director for New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/dnc-provokes-outrage-twitter-slamming-185822406.html
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Some funny responses at source.  I guess they felt like the slogan 'A Better Deal: Better Skills, Better Jobs, Better Wages' didn't generate enough backlash.

:thud:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 11:24:30 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.