Author Topic: DNC cash crunch fuels Dem frustration, questions about Perez leadership  (Read 374 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The Democratic National Committee just posted its worst July fundraising numbers in a decade, raising questions about why the party machine cannot capitalize on President Trump’s low approval ratings and whether new Chairman Tom Perez is up to the task.

The DNC raised $3.8 million last month, compared to $10.2 million for the Republican National Committee. The tally fit a pattern for the Democrats, who have posted a string of depressed fundraising numbers month after month this year, even after new party boss Perez took charge in February.

Perez, after the small haul was announced last week, attributed the disappointing July results to understaffing and too few fundraisers as he tries to rebuild the group in the wake of 2016's damaging controversies.

The DNC had a similar response when reached by Fox News, issuing a statement from  press secretary Michael Tyler saying the group is “still focused on rebuilding” but confident that “our team will raise the resources needed as we head into 2018 and beyond.”

Many Democrats seem willing to extend Perez, a Labor secretary in the Obama administration, a longer honeymoon, considering the situation he inherited. DNC Chairwoman Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, of Florida, resigned last July after hacked emails revealed discussions about undermining primary candidate Bernie Sanders. Then the party suffered a devastating defeat four months later when nominee Hillary Clinton lost to Trump.

“Perez is trying to reorganize,” said a Democratic strategist, whose ties to the DNC go back the early-2000s, when now-Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe used his fundraising prowess to finally get the group out of debt.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/22/dnc-cash-crunch-fuels-dem-frustration-questions-about-perez-leadership.html
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: DNC cash crunch fuels Dem frustration, questions about Perez leadership
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 05:14:02 pm »
The DNC has largely been cut off from government money funneled back to them through such enterprises as Solendra and are hurting as a result!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2017, 05:18:42 pm »
The DNC has largely been cut off from government money funneled back to them through such enterprises as Solendra and are hurting as a result!

Hmmm so you stifle the money laundering and you kill the party?  I like that.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2017, 05:21:03 pm »
State efforts toward right-to-work and reeling in public unions are helping also.
The Republic is lost.

Wingnut

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2017, 05:33:00 pm »
I told them and I told them..  Go with the moslem I said.  But did they listen? Noooooooooooooooooooo.

I give up on that whole party of poopers.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2017, 05:34:28 pm »
State efforts toward right-to-work and reeling in public unions are helping also.

No doubt about that!  888high58888
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien