Author Topic: Juan Williams disgusts his co-hosts after he badmouths the military; sick rant shows true colors  (Read 456 times)

rangerrebew

Juan Williams disgusts his co-hosts after he badmouths the military; sick rant shows true colors
August 22, 2017 | Samantha Chang | Print Article

Fox News host Juan Williams forgot to take off his tinfoil hat after the Deplorable Solar Eclipse because his brain was clearly fried.

Williams accused President Trump of ordering military action in Afghanistan to divert attention away from the media-driven PR debacle in Charlottesville.

“I’m thinking maybe it was the eclipse, because it seems you’re blind to the realities,” Williams said to his co-hosts on The Five (see video below).

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/08/22/juan-williams-disgusts-co-hosts-badmouths-military-sick-rant-shows-true-colors-528217

Offline Mom MD

Why am I not surprised?  There is no such thing as a reasonable or rational liberal.
God is still in control

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
These people like Juan are paid to take the dissenting view.  These shows are designed to be controversial to people will watch.

Turning these shows off has done wonders for my blood pressure.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline goatprairie

Libs like Williams are far more concerned about the "threat" of a tiny group of domestic morons who reality pose almost zero percent phyical threat to the republic as opposed to a huge group of insane killers who have murdered hundreds of thousands worldwide in recent years.